Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi @OldG, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the party @OldG !

4 Likes

Greetings All!

A kind member of another forum recommended this site and I happily joined. I was on a bunch of different sites yrs ago going back to the old laughing moon forum in the late 90s. Then Icmag, rollitup etc later on.

Back then people would send seeds in to Seedboutique, seedbay etc as freebies for others to try out. So happy things have changed (in some states) and things more free and out in the open now.

I’m happy to be here!

Peace

18 Likes

Welcome to OG @luna , make yourself at home :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @luna! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome to you guys @OldG and @luna

4 Likes

Luna,

Glad to see you made it over to the OG.

Here’s to the good times to come!

4 Likes

Welcome @OldG @luna and everyone else!

Happy to have you all here with us

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @OldG , @luna
Glad you joined us…

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome @luna!

2 Likes

Yay! overgrow’s back!
I got busted 'round similar time overgrow went down, n ptsd-triggers & panic-attacks kept me from gardening since.

How long’s overgrow been back? ( … I have vague vague notions I’d seen this already, some sleepy late night and then forgot.) 2016!?
Been double solid rough times here through that duration, getting tortured, defrauded, blackmailed, enslaved (and those words dont do it justice (excuse the unintended pun)), through my worst health off the back of attempts to include me in the democide of the disabled poor. So would be nice to settle back into OverGrow.com again. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to noodling into grow-room design. LED was the hot new rapid advancing geekings back in og1 era… And from what I’ve seen so far, still not tapping into the full potential, by at least 2 ways far. For just one example of my sort of areas of interest.

Hi Overgrowers! :slight_smile:
Feels like home, feels like “my people”.

18 Likes

Welcome to OG @Digit , glad you could join us, make yourself at home.

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Digit!

Here’s to the good times to come!

3 Likes

@Digit I felt the same way when I saw OG had returned!
Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Hi @Digit!! Welcome or welcome back to OG! You’ll love it here!! Guaranteed!! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome back home brother…
I’m one of the thousands of others whom joined recently, glad you could join us…

3 Likes

Greetings OverGrow Ladies and Gents , I am a OldSchooler remember the days in school Sitting on the grass ,passing the joints ,around fifty years smoking Herbs n such. Sets… party after school ,groups of cars having good times ,drive in theater in the back ,speedboat racing…good to see n hear peeps with goals ,grow Your Own ,big bamboo, funny…lots of luck in your passion let’s go DigIt…yours ,Cal…the farmer ,South side tropical outside grows…

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @calman1955 , make yourself at home.

1 Like

Hi @calman1955! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Have fun!!

2 Likes