Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

I’m Dr.StoneyChungaloney but you can call me the Doc. Im a grower behind 8thDimensionFarms, were not big yet but keep an eye out. I’m here thanks to @buckaroobonsai who is the founder of 8thDimensionFarms.

13 Likes

Come on in Doc, the waters warm. Glad to meet you and hope you enjoy sharing what everyone brings to Overgrow.

3 Likes

Welcome buddy

2 Likes

Welcome to the show Doc! I’m really glad you made it, there are a lot of great people here, it’s the best cannabis forum on the interwebs!

2 Likes

Welcome to the lab Doc :wink:, happy to have ya here!
edit: welcome @calman1955 and @Digit as well :v: :v:

3 Likes

Good to have you @Dr.StoneyChungaloney and @calman1955
Welcome to OG!

Hello all! New here. I am a no-till outdoor grower and an indoor hydroponic grower, just here to shoot the shit while learning from others and hopefully contribute to the community!

8 Likes

Welcome home @GrowInTheDark @Dr.StoneyChungaloney @calman1955 and @Digit . Glad to have you all aboard.

1 Like

There’s too many I can’t keep up! lol :turtle:
Welcome to the club @GrowInTheDark !

1 Like

Hi @GrowInTheDark and @Dr.StoneyChungaloney! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Without a doubt!! Enjoy!

1 Like

Glad to have you on the OG @GrowInTheDark @Dr.StoneyChungaloney @calman1955 !

1 Like

Cactus: Just started growing and has been a lot of fun/headache :grin:. Trying to figure out how to be a good grower/breeder! Figured this place is how to do it. Inside and outside, 9 months outside grows.

14 Likes

Hey @Cactus , welcome to the community. It’s definitely a great place to soak up info! Happy to have ya here! :v: :v:

1 Like

Welcome buddy no matter how long you’ve been growing things there’s always one that gives you trouble

A good friend once told me If you’re not having trouble you’re not growing

1 Like

:+1: Thanks Man!

1 Like

Thanks good to be here

1 Like

Thanks Maddawg :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG.
There are plenty of resources and talented members here that will be the Ibuprofen for your fun/headaches.

Enjoy! I know I did…

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cactus

2 Likes

Yep, you’re hooked, and in the right place.

Welcome!

1 Like