Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hello everyone! I’m a new grower from VA on my third grow. My first run was in a tiny 2x2x4 of a Tangerine Dream Auto and I actually had good results. Run number two was outdoor and indoor. Blue Dream & Mimosa Evo outside in 60 gallon pots and by some miracle they made it all the way to harvest. High yield and really good smoke. Indoors, I grew Candy Store & Colin OG by Ethos. Third run indoors right now, Gary’s Eyes, Flap Jack 2.0, Candy Store and Mass Medical Star Pupil. Going pretty well except I am battling aphids! Always a new challenge it seems with growing. I look forward to learning from you all and sharing if I can.

21 Likes

Welcome @Everythingzen from a fellow VA og’er. Great plants well done. Lots of VA folks on here :+1: You’re gonna like it

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Everythingzen , nice looking plants.

3 Likes

Well it looks like you figured out how to grow big buds, good job man!

3 Likes

Welcome @Everythingzen glad to have another lover show up.

@Igrowdirt there are a bunch of natural bed guys floating around here. Your beds are looking great.

@whiteraven We’ll take you! Excited for those pics to get approved or whatever is going on.

@thepollock and @BuddaBelly welcome home brothers!

7 Likes

that’s for sure lol

3 Likes

Hi @Everythingzen! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed!
Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Welcome @Everythingzen . glad to have onboard

2 Likes

Thank you Gonzo! It will be nice to have fellow Virginians around to commiserate with during my summer grow, LOL.

6 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I learned a lot from that outdoor grow, all of the worst parts of the Bible hit those plants.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG!! @Everythingzen

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Igrowdirt and @Everythingzen !

:green_heart: living soil… Check out :arrow_double_down:… Yes… It’s a Sub irrigation thread but you will find all kinds of the growing styles you are interested. Living soil, KNF/JADAM, FFJ/FPJ, Compost Tea

and

@Everythingzen :green_heart: the indoor and outdoor gardens !
You may be interested in :arrow_double_down:

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Hello Everyone

Im from the DC area and have a few successful grows under my belt thanks to sites like this. Its incredibly helpful to see pics and have access to all of the knowledge here. I also love the vibe of this place.

16 Likes

welcome, make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Everythingzen! We are so happy to see you here! Couch jumpers Indoors, outdoors, all around the town, this is the place to be for growers and positivity!

8 Likes

Welcome @Everythingzen to the best dang community in the world! Happy to see another Virginian around here!

7 Likes

Howdy, @Bambam, and welcome to OG! Relax, pull up a seat, roll a fat one, have a Donut 2 and enjoy!

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! Do I need to do anything to join the VA group?

7 Likes

Nothing to do except click :arrow_forward: Virginia Is For Lovers

I am sure @CrunchBerries and the Virginia crew will take care of ya!

Glad to have you here :call_me_hand:

6 Likes