Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Cool thanks

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Bambam!

Glad to have you aboard the OG…

Looks like the OG has rubbed off on ya already! :wink:

Here’s to a new beginnings :seedling: and great times to come!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Bambam youll love it here ! I can’t say how helpful this site is from the knowledge shared, to accessing rare genetic lines and such that members are preserving. Plus everyone I’ve talked to and met on here have been absolutely kind, helpful, and just awesome overall!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG Everythingzen your off to a great start with both indoor and out the zen is with you :+1:

Hi Bambam welcome to OG get a thread started and throw up some pics man :v:

6 Likes

@Bambam . welcome family. Have a merry christmas to u from DA’ OG FAM BOUY​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::trophy::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Everythingzen and @Bambam! Make yourself at home and enjoy!

4 Likes

hello I am a grower who used to grow in MA and now grow in CA. I have many bodhi and copa strains to go through.

13 Likes

Welcome to OG ! @CocoaCoir

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @CocoaCoir !

Northern Cali outdoor grown …Sounds perfect

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @CocoaCoir! Great people, great information, great pictures and great times to be had here! We are so glad you made it! BTW, I’m a CA outdoor grower.

8 Likes

@CocoaCoir .hello buddy. Welcome to OG i know you will feel at home here. Merry Christmas 2u&ur-Family from the og squad :trophy:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @CocoaCoir

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @CocoaCoir , you will like it here, very chill place to hang out

4 Likes

Welcome @CocoaCoir !

3 Likes

Hi @Bambam and @CocoaCoir! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Welcome @CocoaCoir You’ve found the best group of kind and knowledgeable people on the net!

I’m a big fan of of both Bodhi’s and Copa’s work as well.look forwarded to seeing more folks growing thier gear! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Greetings from south tropics
I was just kind of mind wandering,… how cannabis was one of the first plants domesticated (if not the first). Nowadays surely it’s the one that has more information about growing, varieties, uses. ANd what a powerful community around it, compromised to spread their knowledge and sustain the culture (even with such heavy repression around it, that have made its history and genetics in some areas extinct, and have taken many lives and many others behind bars )
There just be something spiritual around this plant …
Seeking for what this spirituality was about … in a couple of years ago, just have the opportunity to follow this magical event. seeds from a greenish brick, and only one seed from a supposed ‘manga rosa’ flower. There was no certainty about heritage, but surely were from tropical zone, with strong photoperiod dependence and eternal flowering time. (I will try to gather some notes, photos and organized it in a post)

Thanks you all for sharing and sustaining the culture.
saludos desde trópicos sur

16 Likes

Welcome to OG! @josuejcas you will love it here lots of great information and great people who are very helpful and generous as well!

5 Likes

Welcome friend!! Feel at home!! This is indeed the place to be!!
Mande brasa amigo!! Abraço!!

3 Likes

Hey Everybody !
I am new to these forums. I am on day 69 of white widow autoflowed. this is my first indoor grow, 2nd grow all together. Im going upstairs on 2nd floor in coco. I just want to say HI. i have to run to store so it may be a while to answer anyone. peace

16 Likes