Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi @DukeHale! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome @josuejcas and @DukeHale , you will love it here alot of great info and helpful members here at OG.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @josuejcas and @DukeHale . Glad you could join us, make yourselves at home.

5 Likes

welcome to OG i grew a white widow auto for my first grow inside i put a pic of one of the flowers on this years picture contestwhite widow

7 Likes

Niiiiiice!

3 Likes

Yea I read a few threads and then once i wanted to join the conversation i said F it and joined lol

6 Likes

Thx man appreciate the welcome

4 Likes

She is an absolute Beauty!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, @josuejcas and @DukeHale! So great to see you here! I just know you are going to like this place! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome!! @DukeHale

3 Likes

As I am sure you are aware there are a great bunch of people and resources on the OG. Welcome to the OG community… @josuejcas and @DukeHale !

I am going to use that line on the wife after a few tokes and I forget something…Sorry! My love… “I was just kind of Mind Wandering”.

Some times you just have to say WTF and make your move!

Definitely recommend watching Risky Business…

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks all you for the welcoming. One can already get how friendly it is.
@Maddawg every topics I read come with an awe inspiring feeling about how integrated the community is, and the detailed resources
Hahah, I’m in that situation almost all the time

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @josuejcas and @DukeHale you will love it here! Great people. very knowledgeable and friendly. Don’t hesitate to jump right in and enjoy!

3 Likes

So I posted a question and it doesn’t seem to appeared. The question was about ordering online anonymously not using bitcoin. can someone direct me to a thread that might answer that question or maybe tell me how you do it? Thanks

1 Like

I wanted to order seeds/clones

1 Like

hello to all gardeners of peace and joy. It is an honor and pleasure to be part of this place with so many good people! My name is txana_kuin, I live in Brazil, I was baptized with this name by traditional Amazonian indigenous people after we performed ayahuasca ceremonies and smoked a lot of marijuana, as it is part of the indigenous culture, they love to smoke the peace pipe with lots of good grass. txana means singing bird, it is a bird from the Amazon that has the power to simulate the singing of all other birds, who is a singer is usually baptized with this name in the tribe, kuin means herb of the mind, in reference to marijuana. So, because I sing and love to smoke weed with them, I was baptized with this name by the Huni kuin tribe. Ayahuasca and marijuana are my greatest medicine for my soul and my physique, ayahuasca has great power to heal the spirit. I am friends with indigenous people of various ethnicities, in the future I intend to go to a tribe to carry out some social projects to help the village, I also have a plan to take several quality seeds to carry out crops on their land, as they do not have a variety of strain in their plantations and they would love to learn about new strains of marijuana. I’m new to the cultivation business, here in Brazil it’s illegal and we don’t have access to quality seeds in the country, only importing them from abroad with the risk of being seized, in addition to imported seeds costing 6x 7x more than they cost for someone from Europe and USA, because our currency is very devalued. So we have to make an effort to buy quality strains, most of which are bulk seeds. I have little experience in cultivation, but I love taking care of plants and contemplating their flowers, they bring me peace and pressure in the present moment, I learn a lot from nature in many possible ways and I believe that nature has the cure for the planet and our lives . I hope I can help people who need help here in my country, indigenous people and people here on the forum. I apologize for my English, I need to resort to google translator and it distorts some sentences.
Hauxxx Hauxxx!! (greeting from the Huni Kuin tribe)

16 Likes

Welcome to OG @Txana_kuin

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Txana_kuin !

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Txana_kuin! Couch jumpers It’s so great to see you here!

Brazil - Lime, pineapple, passion fruit

We know you will feel right at home!

4 Likes

Hi @Txana_kuin! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!!
Brasileiro também!!! Há muitos por aqui! Você irá aprender muito! E este site é cheio de gente boa!! Abraço!!

5 Likes