Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Impressed with the hospitality around here, thanks!

5 Likes

Hello Overgrow! I’m a newish grower with about 5 years of indoor growing. I have heard such great things about OG over the years I finally have to see what it’s all about for myself. Looks like a great community with some very experienced growers. I’m hoping to learn as much as I can and offer help where possible. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

13 Likes

Welcome to OG brother! @FirstCavApache64

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @FirstCavApache64! I’m confident the things you’ve heard about OG are correct! I’ll bet you’re going to fit right in! smile1

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s nice to see a familiar name from around the web.

4 Likes

I thought I saw you on RIU but I wasn’t positive but you’ll love it here and be right at home no doubt!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard Chief @FirstCavApache64 it’s always great to see more veterans joining! I think you’ll really enjoy it here at OG!

3 Likes

Glad you decided to join up here @FirstCavApache64, great place to come and hang out, alot of great people here

2 Likes

@FirstCavApache64
Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @FirstCavApache64 , make yourself at home.

2 Likes

Thanks Doug. I was checking out your current BOG project and it looks incredible, as usual. I have a Sour Bubble from my 2017 seed stash of BOG gear and a Sour Cindy that I’m trying to save. I threw my back out so bad I’ve been bed bound for like 5 weeks and I’m just now starting to try and save all the babies I had started a few months back. They all got left in Solo cups for like 8 weeks at a buddies in 65 degree temps. He and my wife did they’re best with all of them but I think it’s going to be a loss for several Sour Bubble and a couple Purest Indica seeds from Authentic Genetics. I managed to transplant a Sour Bubble from my wheelchair and it looks okay but no idea of sex yet as it’s still recovering from it’s rough childhood. I’m excited to be on OG, there seems to be a great vibe over here compared to other forums. Here’s the Sour Bubble

10 Likes

Nice man, lots of life left in that plant, I am sure it will be fine. I am guessing you are hoping for a female? I am assuming that you will get in on the Veterans giveaway that will be happening in Jan? There will be Sour Bubble seeds in there for folks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I hadn’t heard anything about it yet but I’ll do a search to find out. I’d like a female so I can establish a mother plant to keep around, but if none of them are I’ll collect some pollen for the future.

8 Likes

The Veterans giveaway will start in Jan, I am sure you will see it go up. There will be Sour Bubble seeds in there so you will be able to grow some more if you like.

7 Likes

Thanks so much for the heads up. Hopefully I’ll be at high enough trust level by then to participate. I was seriously ill when I saw how pale the babies were when I finally felt good enough to go to the grow room. Hope to save a couple of them and take clones to try again but I’d kill to run seeds from your preservation run. Those girls looked awesome! I’ll keep an eye out for the giveaway and thanks again.

7 Likes

Welcome FCA! Glad you made it over here :+1: :+1: :+1: @FirstCavApache64 was the first person to reach out to me & offer help on RIU. Super nice guy.

@BusterBrown6000 Welcome! You’ll love it here.

5 Likes

So cool :sunglasses: thank you! Happy New Year everyone!!!

5 Likes

Happy New Year!!! Finally became apart of the site I’ve loved as an invaluable resource of info for so long!

I remember early 2000’s reading about BOG. I was just ordering seeds off the back of High Times in those days. The Great Canadian SeedBank I think. Ordered KC Brains Leda Uno & Mango (because I saw it in the Big Book of Buds🤣) Along with a couple strains Donkey Dick & Shiskaberry. The Shiskaberry was way better, but the DD had giant colas… prone to rot.

Took a break for a good while. Then 2017, finally able to pick the hobby up again, I contacted the 1 breeder I trusted as fair, reliable, overall genuine beautiful spirit…. Mr. BOG🥰

And here I am now, collecting seeds over the years like cards😊 My love of perpetuating the evolution of this plant. Or is the plant using me to evolve itself? LoL

Be Well Everyone. I’m stoked to learn, and share my mistakes. Thanks OG community!

15 Likes

Welcome to OG !! It sounds like you’ll be right at home here with many like minded folks and happy new year by the way! @Carl-Spackler

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @BusterBrown6000 and @FirstCavApache64 :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes