Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome, welcome, welcome, did I miss anyone? Have fun.

2 Likes

Hello @pbjgirl, welcome to the party!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @pbjgirl and @Vomact !

1 Like

Welcome @Vomact always good to see another greybeard doing the damn thing! And @pbjgirl Welcome as well! You’ve found a really good community here…

1 Like

Welcome to OG @pbjgirl and Vomact!! :partying_face: :vulcan_salute: :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @pbjgirl, glad you joined us.

1 Like

Welcome to OG pbjgirl and @Vomact :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @pbjgirl!

1 Like

@pbjgirl @Vomact Great to have you aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome back to the best site on the internet today my man. @Vomact

1 Like

Welcome to OG @pbjgirl

1 Like

Hi @pbjgirl! Plenty of friendly peeps around here

1 Like

Welcome back at ya @Vomact

1 Like

HEY

Kronik here. Been growing for about 3 years now, small time, and i can say honestly say that I LOVE EVERY ASPECT OF IT, THE WHOLE PROCESS. All the way from the selection of breeders and strains to try all the way to the final smoke, and everything and every difficulty that comes along with the ART of growing. This is my FIRST community that i’m trying to be apart of and I look forward to being an active member of it. Just from a few quick glances at some different topics/post, I see there are A LOT of knowledgeable people here spitting FACTS and even PERSONAL OPINIONS based on their own experiences. I’m here not just to absorb as much of that as I can to better my own art, but share as much as i can to possibly help someone improve theirs. :slight_smile:

(I’ll be uploading some pics of some of my most recent & decent)

17 Likes

Welcome to OG @KingKroniK ! You`ll have alot fun here! :partying_face: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @KingKroniK, you are in the best place on the net.
Enjoy !

1 Like

Welcome @KingKroniK

2 Likes

@KingKroniK You’re gonna fit right in fellow grower.

1 Like

Welcome to OG, @KingKroniK! You have landed at the best weed growing site east of west Texas and west of the moon! Pot leaf hopper

1 Like

Welcome @KingKroniK. Great intro!
We’re glad to have ya. Jump right in, the waters fine. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

2 Likes