Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Villiager ! Glad you decided to join us.

2 Likes

Welcome to the party that is OG @Villiager.

1 Like

Am I able to save channels to read through later?

2 Likes

Welcome to the best of the boards @Villiager :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the land of OG @Villiager !! make yourself home and have a good time! :innocent: :grinning:

1 Like

Let it be*

1 Like

A few ways to accomplish this but I use bookmarks usually.

See below pic farm…

Also at the bottom of the page you will find this

Click on normal to change to Watching if you want to see all replies to a topic.

Have fun :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @OG_Caveman @Celestial.Bodies @D.Bizz and @Villiager to the most friendly, knowledgeable, helpful group of people on any forum out there!

I Hope you all enjoy yourselves and I’m looking forward to seeing you all on the boards!

3 Likes

Hi!

Good afternoon my fellow growmies.

A first time, long time member of the OG and a number of other forums. I have been growing on and off for the better part of 30 years. Mostly off for the last 25 years or so as I was raising a family. I never really got away from growing per se, usually I was growing outside. Now that the boys are educated, grown up and gone I can apply myself with redoubled efforts both outside and inside. I was a member of OG back in the good olde’ dayz of Heavens Stairway and Marc Emery. I got my first ever seed shipment from Richard.

Things have changed :upside_down_face:

Back in the day we didn’t have all the slick, exotic things you kids have today.

I have been busy building my grow tent and starting some ladies.

It will be my pleasure to share them with you if you decide to pull up a chair.

Good to be back!

Peace! :vulcan_salute:

18 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vomact . I think you will find this to be the best forum around so make yourself at home and enjoy. Happy growing :v:

As a member of the original OG this thread might interest you.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vomact.

3 Likes

Any tips on editing posts? My spelling and
grammar leaves a lot to be desired.

3 Likes

Sure, just click on the pencil in bottom right corner of your posts bud.

3 Likes

Proofread everything.

Welcome back, @Vomact!! Pot leaf hopper

3 Likes

Of course. Thank you, Doug. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vomact !!

2 Likes

Anytime bud, if you have any questions about anything feel free to reach out to me. I am usually kicking around here somewhere and am pretty well acquainted with how things work here. :v:

2 Likes

Welcome back bud. Glad you have rejoined.
I’m sure you’ll find an extremely welcoming community here. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Hello all from Vermont.

8 Likes