Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcom to OG. Speaking a s a newbie i can tell you you have joined a great comunity

5 Likes

Welcome to all new comers today. This is the best form!

1 Like

Greetings OGs!

I’ve been growing for about 5 years, mostly in DWC, but I also dabble in dirt. I have a couple of small projects on the go that I look forward to sharing soon.

Glad to be part of the community!

your pal,

StunFlower :facepunch:

13 Likes

Welcome to the party @StunFlower!

2 Likes

Welcome all new comers to the OG show.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @StunFlower! Pot leaf hopper It’s a great community you’ve become a part of!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @StunFlower !! the best place to be at have fun! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @StunFlower, to the best cannabis site ever.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @StunFlower.

2 Likes

@StunFlower . Welcome and glad to see you make it over.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG families @StunFlower

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @StunFlower!
I’m sure you will find an amazing community here. One full of vast information, friendships, and generosity. Please join right in.:grinning::v::heart:

3 Likes

Hi guys… I am completely new to growing… First grow fell face flat :joy: but fellow ogr’s spoke about how new growers mostly fail… So i am still motivated… Will buy new seeds and start again…
Will update once i buy seed and start growing… I think i need help in this… :blush:

14 Likes

Welcome to OG @StunFlower and @Ammypc

3 Likes

Welcome @Ammypc !

Do you know some OG members IRL, or is this from reading the forums?

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Ammypc! Couch jumpers I’m confident in saying every OG is rooting for your success! Pot leaf hopper

4 Likes

Welcome to this great community! I’m sure we’ve all had a fail or two. Glad you can keep your head up. Btw, don’t bother buying seeds. I’m sure if you continue to hang around and participate in the discussions, there will be plenty of generous members willing to help you out. I’m also in the process of splitting up my wonderful gifts to share with the rest of the community. So I’d be happy to send some your way very soon. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

8 Likes

@Ammypc welcome to the best growing cheat codes around.

3 Likes

Dnt knw anyone yet… But some ogr’s commented on my first post… So yeah they have held my hopes…

7 Likes

You got this!

2 Likes