Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Ok sure bro… Noo buying for now then…:blush:.

6 Likes

Thanks bro

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ammypc keep posting and soon you’ll have access to messages from other members, it’s against the community standards to ask for seeds unsolicited, but you might find some members here who are happy to share their preservations and creations with you once the conversation starts. I think you’ll find all the help you need here to have a great (second) first grow, I know I did just a couple years ago.

Maybe start yourself a grow log thread and post what happened with your first grow that didn’t work? We can probably troubleshoot with you and get things on track, tag me in it if you do that!

9 Likes

Tagging you in a bit bro.

2 Likes

I like this idea. Yes @Ammypc, consider starting a post and share your woes about the grow. Maybe some of us can comment on it and help determine what went wrong. :thinking:

5 Likes

@blowdout2269 he has it going already:

5 Likes

Welcome @Ammypc, best cannabis site anywhere.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thank you bro…
I never expected so much love and respect from you guys… This site seems a great find for me… :pray::pray: Damn you people are beautiful…

3 Likes

Hello! I’m organic no-till gardener from Brazil. Glad to be here to learn from with you all. I grow since 2011, from 2017 to today in no-till style. Nice to meet everyone!

7 Likes

Hi everyone,I live near a small town in Southern Ontario Canada,been a smoker/grower for a while.I’m looking forward to some enlightening conversation and wish everyone a prosperous,happy,loving, long life

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @matinhocheiroso and @buzz, glad you could join us. tiphat

1 Like

Howdy hats off , @matinhocheiroso and @buzz, and welcome to OG! Awesome to see you both here! Multicolor bear animation Can’t wait to see what you bring to the party! smell

Edit: Listen to what my friend, @Gonzo :arrow_down:, says! He speaks the truth!!

3 Likes

@hughdunno welcome! great avatar bud! HST was the man :+1:

Also Welcome to @buzz , @matinhocheiroso , @StunFlower, @Ammypc if you stick around for a couple months, post abunch… you’re gonna have a lot of new friends & genetics :100: :metal:

3 Likes

Howdy neighbour. Welcome to the show.

1 Like

Do you have your outdoor grow started yet?

1 Like

Hi,yes I some seedlings growing,this is last year or the year before
20200828_173629|225x500

g .I usually just grow the 4 behind my house now.

8 Likes

How about you?

2 Likes

@Buzz, welcome to OG.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @matinhocheiroso and @Buzz!
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you and thanks to everyone who took the time to welcome me

6 Likes