Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Be welcome buddie!

2 Likes

I’d like to give a warm welcome to all of the new kids on the block! Welcome to the party! Hope to see you all around the boards!

peace ☆ djsf

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @ciclocannabico @NTO
Glad to have you onboard with us :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Guess i should say hi,
Hello im Mudballs, been growing since 2014 and grow outdoors. Not much else to it, ummm…i like indicas more than sativas but indicas are finicky outdoors whereas sativas can handle punishment and frost better. Still looking for my golden fleece indica though.
Kinda burnt out on forums, always someone that wants beef, always. So i registered on a whole bunch of forums to secure my username and try to find a home without politics and drama…so far this one is ok. I love the auto refresh on mobile, very cool. Im getting used to this site, im warming up to it…wish the ignore feature was permanent instead 6mon max but oh well, it is what it is.
Here’s to a good summer for everyone, god knows last 2 have sucked fierce donkey …

10 Likes

Hi @Mudballs! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome @Mudballs
I find less drama here than other choices, hope you do too!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mudballs! :v:

2 Likes

Seen you around for months but still cool you came and gave an official hello, welcome to OG bud.

4 Likes

Yeah, sort of lurked for a while, trying to get a feel i suppose. I know you from another site that will remain nameless, always liked you just never had the opportunity to shake hands…nice to meet you mr.dawson.

7 Likes

You as well bud, you certainly made a good choice coming here :handshake:

2 Likes

Hello @Mudballs and welcome to the OG!

2 Likes

Be welcome @Mudballs !!

2 Likes

Hello, first time grower here. I’ve been lurking around trying to read up as much as possible. Got a single seed sprouting now, and will hopefully get a grow site setup this week. You all seem very knowledgeable and a nice group. Thanks for all the information here.

20 Likes

Welcome home @Mudballs and @theDOSgod !

3 Likes

Welcome @theDOSgod , this is a nice group of folks, low drama, etc…

As for knowledge, this place just keeps on giving and giving and giving.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @theDOSgod .

There are a bunch of great resources and people here to assist you with your grow.

The OG will assist you so that you will be popping more seeds before you know it.

Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @theDOSgod

1 Like

Hello new members and growers of the ganja. @GreenvilleApothecary, @ciclocannabico, @NTO, @Mudballs, @theDOSgod and anyone I may have missed.

3 Likes

Welcome to the party @theDOSgod ! :v:

Hi @theDOSgod! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Guaranteed! Have fun!

1 Like