Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

@Va.CATION357, welcome to OG. I’m sure you will find your people here.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Va.CATION357 :v:

1 Like

Welcome, welcome, @funkyfunk and @Va.CATION357 ! Looking forward to seeing you around. Glad to know old lurkers find this spot same as I did, and great to hear about greenhouse space! Gorgeous looking flower, there, Va, I’m sure you’ll fit right in! What cultivar was that?

Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

What happened?

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Va.CATION357! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Guys, Just joined I am the son of @buckaroobonsai I started working with him on his grow this year, and previous to that I was on a Large grow in Norcal. I can’t wait to swap plant pics and learn so much new stuff from you guys.

21 Likes

Good to have you here Bud. A lot of neat stuff to see here! @PyroSkunk

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @PyroSkunk! I’m thinking you know your way around this place!

6 Likes

Welcome @PyroSkunk good to have you around!

7 Likes

Welcome @PyroSkunk cool to see you here. Your pops is kind of a legend around here IMO.

8 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’ve heard just happy to become a small part of something big

11 Likes

Welcome aboard @PyroSkunk! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @PyroSkunk , nice to meet you. Looking forward to seeing some of those plant pics. I have heard of your father :thinking: Seems like a cool guy. Aren’t you @buckaroobonsai :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @PyroSkunk. Much love

4 Likes

Lol, you guys kill me! :wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

welcome @PyroSkunk . I am pretty sure looking at this thread, your dad has filled you in on the amazing place we call home…i mean OVERGROW. welcome to all the newbies, and new want to be’s…welcome to all the big guys growing the magic…and to all the little guys sorting beans to make success…welcome to the old timers, the new timers, and the broken timers…we are all family here…all i can do is say welcome, and take some time to get around to some of the threads that interest you…good times had by all

@GEMI-CONNECT616 if you need me…

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @PyroSkunk.

4 Likes

Thanks im happy to be here

6 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome he has and I’m sure he’ll continue to do so

6 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome @DougDawson

7 Likes