Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

@SiCKNeSs Welly welcome!

Post up some dope grows on here, mmkay?

4 Likes

@SiCKNeSs, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome to the party my friend. :grinning:

3 Likes

welcome to og @SiCKNeSs !! You found the right place to be at!!

3 Likes

Got another strong week’s line-up! Welcome to it, @FourFour , @Shantytownpharmer , @dubby12 and @SiCKNeSs ! I’m sure you’ll find open arms and minds here, same as I have!
Damn glad to meet ya’!

Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @SiCKNeSs I hope you get well soon :wink:

2 Likes

Hello ALL! New to the community and to all that’s involved in this process. Don’t have a green thumb per se, but eager to learn and “grow” w ya’ll, if ya’ll will allow me- and willing to help where I can. Have an awesome day. Go out and live the best day possible. You deserve it!

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @sPLAT !!Your eager to learn and grow?? Than you absolutly on the right place! Enjoy

2 Likes

Your thumb will be getting greener by the scroll, and maybe a bit tired too😉

Welcome to OG duderino!

3 Likes

@sPLAT, you are now with the best growers in the world. Welcome to OG.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @SiCKNeSs & @sPLAT ! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses: :coffee:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @sPLAT! If you’re into growing weed, I can definitely see you growing a green thumb even if you may not have one now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

High guys and gals! Just started growing again after a very very long pause got my stuff up and going and feel comfortable enough to start posting pictures. I’m in South Dakota and have a legal medical grow. I remember the old school overgrow not many days went by that I wouldn’t check the tasty looking buds and all the information that was available really missed this place.

18 Likes

Welcome to OG @SiCKNeSs , @sPLAT and @DrEvill .

4 Likes

Welcome, bud. Looking forward to your contributions. You might like this place.

2 Likes

Thank you I have a feeling I will like it here LOL

6 Likes

Welcome back to the new OG, @DrEvill! Can’t wait to see what you got growin on! Pot leaf hopper

2 Likes

Thanks man!! Soon as I get off work I’ma get a few pics up!

5 Likes

Welcome @sPLAT and @DrEvill :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome backto OG @DrEvill !!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like