Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

hey guys, welcome to the newest revolution in communication…the only place you will ever need to learn how, and the proper ways to grow. Cannabis is king, but there are so many other growers on here with great tips, and tricks to make the world go round… so feel free to wonder around. your now INSIDE THE MALL…be kind to others, and always be positive. you will see most people are super genuine, and …welcome again…this is a great place to call home.

2 Likes

Hey @DrEvill, welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome @SiCKNeSs and @sPLAT , and welcome back @DrEvill , from a fellow relative newcomer. You’ve joined a thriving community of individuals who share your interest in growing great pot! I’ll look forward to learning and sharing the knowledge right along side you.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @DrEvill.

2 Likes

Hello All. RancidDude on rollitup.org Greyfx on thcfarmer.com groit1.0 on insta. Here to read and learn as always :pray: been growing since 07 in South Florida. Illinois and a few other states.

10 Likes

Pleasure to meet you @RancidDude
Welcome to the best place on earth OG
:roller_coaster::sparkles::rocket:
Hope you’re strapped in to enjoy this ride.
Everyone on here is super helpful and it’s a true wholesome community full of like minded individuals.Good luck on your grows and have fun.
:seedling::tada::confetti_ball::gift:

4 Likes

Welcome to the best online cannabis community! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @RancidDude welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @RancidDude , make yourself at home :v:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @RancidDude.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you @RancidDude, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Welcome to the best forum on the net, @sPLAT , @DrEvill , and @RancidDude ! Looking forward to seeing what you’ve all got goin’ on and sharing the wealth of knowledge around here!
Always something to learn!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’ve never had an account on og before but I’ve been reading threads since the old days.

I’m an indoor grower, working in a 4*4 tent.

My current grow is:

1* chem 1 fallen soldier (~day 10 of 12/12)
1* sour O’s (veg)
9* super silver hashplant f2 (veg, homemade)

Stoked to interact with y’all.

Cheers.

18 Likes

Welcome @bracht2thefuture ur gonna love this place I know I do. Great group of folks here. Make yourself at home :+1:

3 Likes

Hi all!

I am honored to be a new sponsor of Overgrow, helping our community branch out into new hobbies. I am MushroomMan Mycology and I sell gourmet mushroom cultures and spores from psychoactive species for microscopy/art/collection purposes.

Based in the US (but able to ship outside the US, email me with your country for more info), I offer high quality mycology and microscopy products at affordable prices. I am also known for my freebies, amazing customer service and quick turn around time. Over 9850+ Reviews since Dec 2018, I am also a trusted sponsor on a famous online mushroom cult forum. I have been mentioned a bit here and I am grateful for my past customers who brought me here. I look forward to meeting more of the members here. I am getting more familiar with the site, emailing me is the best way to reach me currently- mushroommanmycology@gmail.com

I look forward to helping the Overgrow community: learn more about gourmet and medicinal mushrooms and how they can work with cannabis grows, begin to collect mushroom spores from iconic “magic” species to learn more about them, and support the legalization movements happening around entheogenic mushroom species.

I also like to do a few outdoor cannabis plants each summer as I am a medical patient in a legal state- I have some Bubba Kush flowering up now that I will show off at harvest :slight_smile:

Note that all of my spores sales must adhere to federal laws around mushroom spores. It is legal in nearly all US states (other than CA, GA and ID- plus nearly all countries) to purchase, sell, possess etc spores from psychoactive species as long as they are for microscopy/art/collection purposes.
PLEASE do not ask me for spore cultivation advice or link any order/communication we have surrounding spores to cultivation as I will have to cancel your order. Please read the Terms of Service on my website for more info- I also cannot support sales to decriminalized locations for cultivation. All orders of spores are for art/microscopy/collection purposes period.

18 Likes

Welcome to OG, @bracht2thefuture and @MushroomManMycology! You can really get into the shrubbery and fungi here!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @bracht2thefuture & @MushroomManMycology where the fun never stops please make yourselves at home and enjoy the ride… :roller_coaster: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :tada: :dash:

4 Likes

Welcome @MushroomManMycology !
Been thinking about getting back into the mycology hobby, and you might have just tipped the scale.
I’m assuming you’re a regular at Shroomery? I spent years there, and then was a mod at the sister site (Growery) for a period of time.
Really nice to have you around, I’ll keep an eye out for your posts :bear::wave:

3 Likes

Solid! Can’t wait to hear more on the boards.
Welcome brudda

4 Likes

I look forward to helping more get into or back into mycology!
A lot has changed and there are some really interesting improvements to teks and new varieties developed by the community, so I hope you dive back in :slight_smile:

Yes I am a shroomery sponsor, glad to hear some know about the OMC scene :stuck_out_tongue:
I was on the growery for a while, but I think I will like it better here at OG!

I can’t wait to see some mushies on the forums! I want one of my giveaways to be for gourmet species that can be grown with cannabis- get some food production plus a small CO2 boost. Also some people swear that putting mycelium in the soil/grow medium of cannabis helps both thrive… I am excited for these experiments to show up with some MMM cultures.

Mush love <3

9 Likes