Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the party @ABushOfKush !
:v::v::v::v:

2 Likes

Hi @ABushOfKush! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Lurking for 5 years? I’m glad you chose to surface for air here @ABushOfKush

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mudballs @theDOSgod @Nitesiren @ABushOfKush @Dr.VitaminGreen
You’ll love it here…

5 Likes

Be welcome @mospri !
Bem vindo irmão… Se precisar de qlq coisa estamos aqui! forte abraço!

:brazil: :man_farmer:

1 Like

Fé demais, tamo junto irmão!!!

Hello I am a grower for the past 10 years and also a breeder for about 6+ I’m mostly growing indoors but of course I like to get few outdoor every year depending on the weather of course… But other than that I’m from Michigan USA but go to our friends next door Canada and grow at my girlfriends :slight_smile: but other than that I work mostly alone on all my work but now I would like to share my life of learning too everyone else in need any maybe I’ll even come around some things I didn’t know myself

17 Likes

Be welcome @Chaotic-Genetics !! Always good see experienced people joining us!!!
CYA!

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Chaotic-Genetics !
:v: :v: :v: :v:

Welcome. @Chaotic-Genetics . I think you’ll like it here :man_dancing: :man_farmer:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, make yourself at home!

1 Like

So I have been growing off and on for 10ish years indoor only. Soil for most of it but switched to hydro (RDWC) more recently. I have no breeding experience but it seems really interesting. Concentrate s and edible s are my preference. I was a amateur mycologist for a time and had great fun with that.

Turn ONS include-

marijuana, scifi, stocks,geopolitics, food and games in general

Turn OFFS include-

Ignorance, boring conversation and a general lack of any of the above

Nice to meet all of you

11 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Chaotic-Genetics and @CosmoNut !

I am sure y’all will find a bunch of things that are interesting on the OG.

I was going to ask what medium you are growing in but …

Are you the same Chaotic-Genetcis as https://www.chaoticsgenetics.com/

I have a strong feeling that you will be adding Breeding to your Turn ONS soon.

Oh!
And of course, Love the turn OFFS … Especially, as it precedes "Nice to meet all of you"

and as always…

Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Welcome home @CosmoNut . From what I gather, I think politics is frowned upon around here unless it has to do with the legalization of weed at the state or federal or international level. Other than that, sounds great to have you. See ya round.

5 Likes

Hi @CosmoNut and @Chaotic-Genetics!! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @CosmoNut , @Chaotic-Genetics and @Nitesiren.

6 Likes

plenty here to see and learn from. welcome and good luck enjoy the grow.

2 Likes

@Mudballs
@theDOSgod
@Dr.VitaminGreen
@Nitesiren
@ABushOfKush
@Chaotic-Genetics
@CosmoNut

11 Likes

You know it took a good amount of curiosity to keep me watching that movie at the beginning, but it wins you over… “Eat the food tina!”

2 Likes