Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

It’s a great way to start an argument and then get a bunch of posts deleted, but otherwise yes, rather frowned upon. :wink:

While I’m in here, welcome to all the new folks!

3 Likes

Hello overgrow community! It’s a great pleasure meet you all! Like you, I harbor a love and passion for everything cannabis has to offer; I am eager to share that passion and my experiences with you all. Along this journey together, I very much look forward to learning about you too!

I have been a cannabis grower and aficionado for most of my life. After a serious accident while hiking when I was a bit younger, I became a medical cannabis patient. I have worked at all levels of the cannabis industry and on the supply side of the industry as well. I have been fortunate to get to work with growers, suppliers, vendors and professionals all over the world. It is my mission to educate and empower my fellow cannabis professionals to succeed in their respective cannabis businesses.

Thank you for letting me be a part of our overgrow community. I am very excited to be a part of this family. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, comments, or advice you might have. I would love to get to know you!

Cheers

23 Likes

Welcome to the party @Abigail and @CosmoNut , happy to have you here!
:v: :v: :v: :v:

2 Likes

HI @Abigail! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome @Abigail , lots of cool folks here, sounds like you will fit right in.

1 Like

Welcome to OG Abigail :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG Abigal :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @Abigail !

It is nice to have you and your experiences added to the Vast Knowledge Base that makes the OG just that much more Special.

as always…Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Abigail , glad you decided to join us, make yourself at home.

3 Likes

Hello, OG. I’m Mud. I know a few of you and look forward to getting to know more. I grow mostly autos atm and do so perpetually, but I do work some photos in.

18 Likes

Welcome to the OG @anon90549183!

Looks like you are off to the races already!

Will be tagging along for your journey…

Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG Mudman.

We used to play together when we were kids, your responsible for lots of baths I had to have, my mum would say when I came in, you have been playing with Mud again go get cleaned up lol :wink: .

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @anon90549183

3 Likes

Welcome Freind

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @anon90549183 !
:v: :v: :v: :v:

3 Likes

Hi @anon90549183! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @CosmoNut @Abigail @anon90549183 .

You’ll love it here… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Welcome @CosmoNut @Abigail @anon90549183 .

1 Like

Hello fellow OGs

I am from Europe. I have been in regenerative farming for about 3 years. Learn a lot about nature, plants, environment and also about myself. Have big passion for cannabis, that it almost seems like its plant from the GODS :seedling: :dizzy:

I am personally more interested in old school strains and genetics that are rare. I am on the right spot i think :joy: I am also big fan of Bodhi :diya_lamp: Really like his approach and his look on things.

This OG community here is great and i like how people are helping each other out.

The world lack that kinda things and i am greathfull that i am part of this community

:pray:

@Faithisyours

18 Likes

It is good you found us. This is a great community.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes