Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the octo posse

3 Likes

Hello everyone please welcome my good friend

@Kyleromero94

Welcome brotha ! I’m happy your here my dude

6 Likes

Hey ya’ll! Some of you know me, I recognize a lot of names from the other forums and IG and such. I used to go by reallybigjesusfreak on rollitup as well. Made an account on here some years back I guess, haha. Hope everybody is doing well and I look forward to sharing more about what I’m doing, and seeing what ya’ll are doing as well.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @dinopartychucks.

3 Likes

welocme to OG @Kyleromero94 , @dinopartychucks ! you found a great place with nice people!

4 Likes

Thanks so much brother!! Glad to be here, and thanks to everyone else for having me, can’t wait to share some wisdoms and grows with you all!! :hugs:

17 Likes

@Kyleromero94, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @dinopartychucks and @Kyleromero94, nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hi @dinopartychucks and @Kyleromero94! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here!! Absolutely!! Have fun!!
:v: :seedling: :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @dinopartychucks and @Kyleromero94 .

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Kyleromero94 & @dinopartychucks! :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

DINOOOOOOOOO you’re here!

1 Like

Haha ! Finally here. Im going to keep bringing people to the good side of things ! :slight_smile:

Lmk if you have some questions with the site, it’s pretty easy to use once u get acclimated to the old school ways. You’re in for a good time !

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @dinopartychucks @Kyleromero94!

5 Likes

8 Likes

Welcome to Og @Kyleromero94 !!! you mfound the right place!

2 Likes

Hey guys, first time grower. Planning to make a grow diary soon :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Welcome aboard @dopemine and @Kyleromero94
Looking to see some journals and get some tips :seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks! I Just posted my grow that I’ve been doing 6 weeks in. Only waiting for the mod approval now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @dopemine!

3 Likes