Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Greenmachine29er, @BeenHereSinceThe90s , @BudOutThaMud , @RainToday! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Welcome back to OG @Cadfael ! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Michael1 glad you made it over here, I loved your recent interview with Heavy Dayze good stuff man :v:

4 Likes

Hello there everyone I’m relatively new to the growing scene grew up around it throughout the family and having some knowledge passed down to me so just looking to carry that forward throughout my growing experience looking forward to the whole process!

20 Likes

@DucksOnQuack, welcome to OG. You are in the best place on the planet with the best growers.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG. @DucksOnQuack
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @DucksOnQuack! It’s just ducky to see you here!

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @DucksOnQuack!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @all new members i missed out !!! Good to have you all here! you`ll have a great time here! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @DucksOnQuack. Nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Hi @BudOutThaMud, @RainToday and @DucksOnQuack!! Welcome to OG!! You’ll all love it here!! Without a doubt! Have fun!!
:partying_face: :v: :100: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks! Looking forward to learning and sharing my experiences.

4 Likes

Love your vibes, and you are most welcome here on the best cultivation community online!

2 Likes

Same here. Unfortunately I have only had success with the plants! Fingers Crossed on the mushies.

5 Likes

Hey hey, just found this site through a post. Was here way back when. Just a small time hobby grower here. Mainly to have good smoke on hand. I like knowing how my weed has been handled and not having to deal with the black market to get it.
Organic soil grower looking for tips to up my game while keeping things as simple as possible.
Cheers

15 Likes

Hi @Toroso! Morning and welcome to OG! You’ll love it here!! Guaranteed!!
Have fun!! :v: :hugs:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Torso good to have you here! Your sure found the right place to be at! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Toroso!

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Toroso, nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@Toroso, welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome back @Toroso. Much love

1 Like