Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to OG @Toroso.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Toroso! You are definitely at the place where weed growers and lovers congregate. Let’s burn a fat one, bud!

2 Likes

Hey all,

Long time grower of many things, and have been breeding for the past 3 plus years. My goal is to grow as many different plants as I can, and I love everything from autos to landraces. I started out very clear and precise in my growing. Now, I truly enjoy stress testing and testing the limits of plants to find great ones.

Right now I’ve got some…

Bubba (Berger) x Staten Island Diesel
Sour Diesel BX3 F3 x (Blueberry Muffin x Vintage blueberry)
Blueberry Muffin x (BBM x VB)
(Sour D x SSH F3) x (BBM x VB)

And others finishing up (hopefully) seeds outdoors. Also, I’m about to throw a some elites and keeper girls into flower indoors.

I was a member here a while back, but got pulled away by life and discord. A couple communities I frequented were taken down on discord, and I was missing this place even before that. So, here I am. Some of you may have known me as Acro Farm on discord.

See y’all around!

23 Likes

Glad to know you @Acro, pull up a chair & enjoy. Welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Welcome back, @Cadfael ! Welcome welcome, @DucksOnQuack , @Toroso , and @Acro ! Damn glad to see y’all made it (or made it back) to the best daily cannabis symposium this side of cyberspace.
Looking forward to seeing what you’ve got growin’ and goin, and hope you and yours are well!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Acro.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @DucksOnQuack @Toroso @Acro :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG @Acro !

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Acro!

6 Likes

Welcome (back) to OG, @Acro!

Sadly, I’m plumb outta likes, but I definitely like seeing you here! smile1 Pot leaf hopper

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Acro good to have you here! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @DucksOnQuack, @Toroso, and @Acro. I’m sure you’ll love it here!
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s what I said… now my next harvest is gonna be a pound and a half! :rofl:

Check out the various KNF and JADAM threads!

5 Likes

This looks like a friendly and generous forum. Glad to have stumbled upon this place.

15 Likes

Welcome to the OG community, @Pleiochasium, the single finest weed website east of west Texas and west of the moon! Couch jumpers

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Pleiochasium! You’ll find this place is amazing!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @DucksOnQuack , @BudOutThaMud , @Toroso , @Acro and @Pleiochasium. Glad you all decided to join us. :v:

7 Likes

You just wait, you have know idea.
Welcome everyone to your new family.

7 Likes

@Pleiochasium, welcome to OG.

4 Likes

Just wait. :wink:

Welcome to the party! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes