Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

@Alexander, welcome to OG.

5 Likes

Welcome to the party! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG! @PoundTown
:v:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @PoundTown !!! have a great time!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @PoundTown :v:

3 Likes

Good to know you @PoundTown, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

sounds a lot like my shed, roughly 10 x 10 grow area, then a 10 x 10 chill area (hot tub, stocked fridge, and mushroom buckets hanging from the cieling… love to see some pics. never know when inspiration is gonna strike…

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @PoundTown!

3 Likes

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:image

Well we all are just happy peeps around here.

Welcome. Welcome to all the newbies and newcomers.

There is so much to learn and so much to get from being here on this site
Thank you always to @LemonadeJoe for keeping our house Tidy

Get out there and see some pages.

Check out some of our great grow logs for new strains

Keep life overgrowing with green happiness

Welcome all. Welcome one.

We are here to stay.

So. Be a true OG.
And share some of your projects and stories.

My Name is Cartoon. I am always here somehow …somewhere

4 Likes

Appreciate it

3 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate it

2 Likes

Good call! Will try to get something up here today :smiley:

2 Likes

@SunGrown , @BobbyBudz , @Alexander , @PoundTown , welcome, WELCOME, WELCOME and I’m damn glad to meet ya! Smaller crowd this week, but everyone’s got such nice intros and there’s even some pictures! You’ll all fit in and find whatever you may need around here, rest assured.
Hope to cross paths soon!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

Greetings everyone!

I’ve avoided actually being active on any forums for years now but always thread lurked. But after much persuasion from other people I’ll start being a bit more vocal. I think I’ve been around long enough that I can speak from not only experience but from perspectives that don’t always get considered.

My first grows were in the mid nineties. There’s been huge gaps of time where I didn’t grow at all and plenty when I did. Never on a serious commercial level. Always small gardens Outdoor guerrilla and later indoor personal.

I have a few projects in mind for making seed stock and figured I may as well start networking with like minded individuals. Also there needs to be a voice from DC that has been involved long term.

So hope to link with cool people and avoid the usual internet bs

19 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow, @Mr.NoBoDy! I"m so happy you’ve decided to become active rather than simply lurk. smile1 And why do I say I’m glad you, someone I don’t know, have decided to become active here? Because I’m sure your insights will be valuable to others here, as well as the other way around. Welcome! Pot leaf hopper 48

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mr.NoBoDy!

6 Likes

@Mr.NoBoDy, welcome to OG. You’ll love it here.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Mr.NoBoDy , glad you decided to join us. :v:

5 Likes

@Mr.NoBoDy, Welcome to OG! You’ll love this amazing place!
:v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @Mr.NoBoDy ! Check out the Virginia Is For Lovers thread to meet some of your neighbors.

4 Likes