Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Welcome to the party my friend!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @BobbyBudz! You’ll find everything you’re looking for right here! :+1:
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome to the best place in the universe everyone
:flying_saucer: :woman_astronaut: :sparkles: :rocket:

Overgrow Rules 💯

6 Likes

A lot of folks out here do love their Blue Dream and White Widow too. Will keep my eyes open for exceptional B.D. seeds. My last project was searching for the flower of MY youth. Took me a while to find a decent Big Sur Holy Weed Strain, but had one of my good-looking BSHW plants go male, and left it in a tent with my thickest Starkiller girl and BSHW female, now I have tons of those seeds. Will do the same with Blue Dream.

7 Likes

Just joshin" my guy!
I’m planning a BSHW run in the near future from Reeferman stock; maybe I’ll touch base about your experiences then.

1 Like

Welcome to OG @SunGrown and @BobbyBudz ! you found the right place to be at!! enjoy your stay!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @BobbyBudz, nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @BobbyBudz!

5 Likes

Hi @Acro, @Pleiochasium, @PadawanWarrior, @Originalweedman, @SunGrown, and @BobbyBudz! Welcome to OG!! There’s no way you won’t like it here!! On the contrary, you’ll all love it here!! :v:
Guaranteed!! Have fun!! And enjoy the ride!!
:hugs:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @BobbyBudz :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @BobbyBudz! I predict you are going to love it here! smile1

3 Likes

thump thump thump.

7 Likes

Hello everyone, glad to be here and learn weed wisdom from folks far more experienced than I.

been gardening most of my life, under the watchful eyes of a family of garden lovers. Started growing weed when i realized the government had the nerve to tell me i couldn’t. (i’m a bit slow on the uptake at times so, i didn’t realize the above, until recently)

got this cosmic witch, and a dosi domina og going at the moment.

she is a thick girl… love it when baby’s got back.

as well as learning about canna culture and hydro, I dabble in regular gardening, aquaponics, mushrooms (the gastronome varieties for now), hunting, fishing, training my dogs, and loving on family and friends by sharing as much as i can.

20 Likes

Nice to meet you @Alexander, welcome to overgrow.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Alexander!

5 Likes

Welcome @Alexander to OG! You’ll find everything you need right here!
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome my friend.
I’m sure you’ll fit right in!
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Alexander !!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: Good to have you here ! You`ll have a lot of fun here! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Hidyho everyone. I’m back into the hobby after years of taking up other hobbies :smiley: Things have settled down enough where I’m now able to get the basement just as I like with a 36x36 ac infinity veg and a 60x60 ac unifying flower area.

Wife and I use that basement for brewing, mushrooms, growing other plants (edible and ornamental), etc. A lot going on down there :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad to be back though! I see not much has changed in terms of techniques and discussion, which is great! Not much to relearn. The main change seems to have been the revolution of led lighting. When I stopped, the lights were just starting to hit the market and getting dialed in. They were still expensive and the industry was still struggling to get colors, arrays, direction, etc right.

Can’t wait to get started again :wink:

In the meantime I have two 5 gal. Kratky pots in the veg tent growing basil under a Suncoast to fluoro array. I’ll be replacing that with a spider farmer sf1000 while I wait for my seeds to arrive

15 Likes

Welcome to OG @PoundTown.

6 Likes