11 Likes

Spoken like a true Texan :bear::v:

2 Likes

Welcome to OG sweetie :raising_hand_woman: :wave:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @MAHAKALA , love the user name. Make yourself at home :v:

8 Likes

Hi @RatsboggleBiological and @MAHAKALA, welcome to OG, you’ll both love it here, without a doubt… have fun.

5 Likes

@FrostedTips @Ras @RatsboggleBiological @MAHAKALA
Welcome to OG! I think you’ll dig it here

7 Likes

@FrostedTips
@Ras
@RatsboggleBiological
@MAHAKALA

13 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ras , @RatsboggleBiological , @MAHAKALA
Glad to have you onboard with us :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Hello I’m sdd420. I’m a medical grower for personal medicine since 99. Old overgrow member too.

19 Likes

Hi @Sdd420, welcome to OG, or better said, welcome back to OG, you’ll love it here, again :sweat_smile: guaranteed, have fun.

1 Like

Welcome @Sdd420, great group of folks here.

Always wondered the difference between Medical and Recreational.

Look forward to hearing what you have to share.

1 Like

Hi guys…
Joined up to share some of my garden fun ;learn some more and of course hopefully make some new online mates​:rainbow::green_heart:

12 Likes

Hi @Skyf, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt, enjoy.

1 Like

Yeah man…thanks
I’m always into learning some more and expanding my grow knowledge…

4 Likes

Welcome @Skyf . I’m new as well, but i have found this board to be a wealth of knowledge and entertainment.

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sdd420 and @Skyf

Here is to Old overgrow members returning home and New OG’ers sharing in some garden :heart:.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sdd420 and @Skyf , glad you could join us. Make yourself at home.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sdd420 and @Skyf!

2 Likes

Hey all,

Long time indoor grower and doing my first outdoor grow this year with some Jelly Pie from Greenpoint seeds. Any tips and tricks for growing in a low altitude, hot ,and dry climate with over 100 days of 100 degree weather are greatly appreciated. Also looking for recs for any strains that hold up well outdoors in this type of climate. Thanks for all the great content and contributors in this community. You guys have some truly inspiring cultivars on here!

17 Likes

Nice to meet ya Boomer. Might want to create a topic in the ‘outdoor growing’ section as its something several folks might need as the northern hemisphere heats up.

3 Likes