Welcome to the OG @FrostedTips

That Slurricane #7 is looking frosty.

Here’s to a new beginnings :seedling: and great times to come… :beers:

9 Likes

welcome to og @FrostedTips your going to love it here

20 Likes

Hahah that’s great, I didn’t even think about that she I made my username lol

4 Likes

Thanks man! Second time running it, the first was a test run in a 1 gallon that blew me away. So decided to train the hell out of her in a 5 gallon and she just about filled half of the trelllis, just shy of a few outer squares. Excited to make some live hash and press it for sure!

3 Likes

To be honest, most people here probably grow better quality cannabis than in a medical grow facility. All the decisions come from up high without ever touching a plant. You’d be surprised on how much of a shit show it is at most grows I’ve been at. Any questions feel free to ask. I work with living soil and coco.

7 Likes

I gotta say, you grow a nice head of Slurricane!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @FrostedTips.

1 Like

Yeah, I bet.

Welcome :wave:t2:

1 Like

Welcome to OG my friend @FrostedTips (ironically I instantly thought of frosty leaf tips unlike most on here lol. @misterbee so glad to see you back and doing well. You were missed very much ! Welcome back

4 Likes

Haha thanks bud! Yeah that’s what I had in mind but the banter is great on the frosted hair tips lol.

4 Likes

Hi everyone!! Glad to be here, the rush for making the first post here made me not realize this topic :man_facepalming: :sweat_smile:, I’ve been growin around 4 years. I’ve been some time looking here some topics but idk why I decided to make the account now :joy:. I’m trying to learn as much as I can from the growing community and help when I can, also love to chat with people that share the same passion. Nice to meet y’all!

26 Likes

Hi @Ras, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt, have fun.

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Ras

Here’s to the great times to come :beers:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ras, this is the place to be.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ras and @RatsboggleBiological

2 Likes

Hello @RatsboggleBiological and welcome the OG!

Here’s to the great conversations yet to be had and the ones we have already had. :beers:

2 Likes

Hi,

I am sativa lover. but I grew many indicas too.

I started to grow at 1995, mostly outdoors and in greenhouses. around 2010 I started to grow indoor too. I grow organic way.

I smoke a lot… heavy smoker. I love hash too.

I remember old overgrow. I was not registered there, but I read a lot, mainly reports in strain guide.

I am small private breeder, doing all those little experiments with combining genetics and finding some genetic freaks. it is big fun for me.

I am happy I can join this community. I heard great things. I dont like trolls and liars. I appreciate honesty and straight speech.

I hope I can bring something to the table and share some experiences. also learn new things although I am old dog, and meet new cannabis lovers.

one love and unity. yours MAHAKALA

36 Likes

They don’t last long around these parts; this is a beautifully self regulating community!

Plenty of that here for sure

Great to have you, and I look forward to seeing any contributions you care to make!

13 Likes

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride

4 Likes