Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi everyone! I’m new on here and would like to introduce myself. I love growing everything… weed, food, flowers…me… :smiley:

16 Likes

Welcome to OG!!!

5 Likes

16 Likes

Look what the :cat2: dragged in, welcome warrior :wink: ok, most won’t understand that but @Cjs_72 will :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks man… much love brother

4 Likes

I lost my account and had to start another one :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I promise I’m not a sock puppet

4 Likes

Introducing myself as Jacksprat old grower from Vt. Used to think I had some things to share. But the more I learn the less I know. So don’t ask me. :wink:
shovelhandle was a nickname I used for years, the new nick fits better at this time.

12 Likes

Just lose the password H?

1 Like

Welcome to OG @Jacksprat :crazy_face: :dizzy:

2 Likes

Hi @Cjs_72 and @Jacksprat! Welcome to OG! You’ll both love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

I’m not sure why it wouldn’t let me in but that’s probably it

3 Likes

Wait…H? I’m cj hydro is my husband

5 Likes

thanks. i’m checking it all out.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG anyone I’ve missed :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Welcome @Cjs_72 sorry you lost your first account.
Welcome to the OG community @Jacksprat

That is my motto also.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Welcome @Cjs_72 and @Jacksprat :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

3 Likes

Whattuuuuuuuuup!

I’ve been lurking for a little while now, and occasionally see a post or comment I’d like to reply to or participate in but hadn’t made an account on the new site yet.

I say, new, because I remember Overgrow and was a member of the original version. It was the first hobby forum I joined and exposed me to a wealth of knowledge and kindness, and realness, that I truly value.

We stand on the shoulders of giants!

I hadn’t been the best version of myself for the past couple of years, struggling with my mental health, and find myself feeling better and able to share and contribute too.

It’s beautiful to see what’s going on here at the new inception of Overgrow. The kindness is noticable and kind people are my kind of people. Much love

20 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sbeanonnamellow

3 Likes