Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

A giant enters the chat! Thanks for the warm welcome Doug. Sometimes I really do think that the universe is listening to us.

Seeing the abundance of kindness you’re able to draw from and share with others has been inspiring for me and helped me start climbing out of what felt like quicksand up to my neck. Of course you will be the first to welcome me here! My eyes started to well up with joyful tears for a moment feeling the significance of it all. Thanks for being you. Much love

12 Likes

Welcome back to OG

3 Likes

Hello.
I used to be a member here a loooong time ago. Never really posted since I was super paranoid.
Been smoking since around 1980. Have been lucky enough to try a lot of great strains which were hard to get even back then which don’t exist anymore… Mostly you just got something not knowing what it was. Tried growing my first bagseed when i was 14. That didn’t go well. Grew here and there since then but I’m waiting for my state to fully legalize growing which is taking way too long. I could go on and on. I have so many great stories. Anyway… Hello everyone.

17 Likes

Heyyy @Blackbeard welcome back to the club! Your story sounds very similar to my own! Hope to see you around on the threads! :v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

@DJSF Thanks for the Welcome. Glad to be back and I’ll try to be more active than my last time on this forum. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Blackbeard

2 Likes

ARRRRRRR…welcome aboard matey!

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Sbeanonnamellow :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Hi @Sbeanonnamellow and @Blackbeard! Welcome and welcome back to OG! You’ll both love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

3 Likes

Welcome and or welcome back to the OG @Cjs_72, @Jacksprat/Shovelhande @Sbeanonnamellow, @Blackbeard!

I hope to see you all around on the OG!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:
48 bad_boys_20 piped weed2

7 Likes

Hello everyone, I’ve never been a member here, but I love to grow weed, I’ve been smoking for about 16 years an I’ve grown weed for about 5-6 years. I Just recently started breeding for my own seeds.

I hope I can make some friends on here that can help me or show me a thing or 2.

@Forest_Organic, or you can call me Josh.

14 Likes

Hi @Forest_Organic! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed!! Have fun!!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Forest_Organic , glad you could join us.

1 Like

Hi @Forest_Organic nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome @Maddawg glad to be here :heart:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the OG @Forest_organic!

Once you have been bitten by that bug there is no turning back…
It will be great to see what you come up with… Can’t wait…

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hello Everyone!! OlManHenry here. I hope everyone is healthy and well. I have been growing on and off for a few years. Currently I am growing (3) Humboldt Sour D’s, a DJ blueberry and ethos cookie. I pollinated a few branches of the Sour D’s with some tiki pollen.

I have had gardens for many years and enjoy fishing, hunting, wood burning, carving, gemstones, saving seeds… have a wonderful day!!

16 Likes

Hi @OlManHenry! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @OlManHenry @Forest_Organic :dizzy: :seedling: enjoy it :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes