Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi Boltcutter! Welcome and plants are looking great :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome @MonsterDrank … you’ll meet great people here bro… I love this place! It has become my 2nd home :green_heart:

1 Like

Welcome @MonasticDank it’s great to see brand new people join… everyone pretty much helps each other out here… this place is incredible!

2 Likes

Welcome @Boltcutter nice plants… looks good bro!! :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the OG Community @Freakshow, :raising_hand_woman:t3: @RustyChem :raising_hand_woman:t3: , @BagmanCrappy :raising_hand_woman:t3:, @madouesse, @TheGreatMilenko420 :raising_hand_woman:t3:, @Boltcutter :label: & @MonasticDank :raising_hand_woman:t3: It is great to have so many New folk.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Thx for the welcome terps. Glad to be part of the community.

1 Like

Thank you @G-paS! Happy to be here :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @G-paS and welcome @BagmanCrappy

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the OG @TheGreatMilenko420, @Boltcutter , @MonasticDank, @MonsterDrank .

It’s good to have y’all aboard…

Pirate ship

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hey OG’s, I thought I posted In here the day I joined back in July but it looks like I didn’t. Probably typed something out then got sidetracked by something irrelevant lol.
Anyway, Im Mango, I’d like to start by saying I love this place! I’m 34 and have grown off an on over the past 15 years or so. My grandfather used to plant some seeds at the bottom of our property line along the river as well as a stray plant or 6 in our vegetable garden. I remember being fairly young and having him tell me don’t hurt the stinky plants lol. I got to spend the majority of my life with them. Never knew my father and my mother dropped me off with them when I was a month old. My grandfather passed away in 2016 and that was a pretty rough time for me. But it was definitely harder on my grandmother. I don’t think it was even two days since he passed before I started packing my Essential stuff so I could stay with her just to keep her company. And that’s pretty much where everything leads up to now. She has since started to have health issues in the more recent years so I ultimately ended up having to leave my job to care for her. The alzheimers n dementia are two of the biggest battles I’ve ever had to face other than when I got sober 9 years ago. But she is in good hands because I promised her and I promised my grandfather [around the time he passed] that I would always be there for them. I have a lot of spare time, I’d probably have to say fishing, riding my R6, dirtbike/ATV riding, woodworking, target/comp shooting and reloading ammo are my hobbies other than growing. I’m a pretty simple guy, doesn’t take much to make or keep me happy but my fiancee/wife may say otherwise lol.
Thank you all for reading this. Thank you all for building a beautiful community and just being yourselves. I can honestly say I’ve never come across another group of ‘strangers’ who are just so selfless, kind, generous… I really don’t have the words for it, but y’all make it feel like home and I sincerely appreciate every part of it.

17 Likes

@Freakshow, @RustyChem @BagmanCrappy @madouesse, @TheGreatMilenko420 @Boltcutter @MonasticDank

Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Welcome :+1:aboard

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @MonsterDrank and @Illicitmango

2 Likes

@Illicitmango appreciate your story pal. I haven’t been here long at all be agree with your sentiments regarding the community I’ve been lucky to connect with so far.

You sound like a pretty good grandson.

4 Likes

Welcome one and all! You’re gonna find OG to be a great place to hang w/kindred spirits. As many will attest, there’s not another community like this one! And you OG OG’ers - thanks for making this place so special to everyone who sets ‘keyboard’ here! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I am going to second this :arrow_double_up: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Welcome! Good job on 9 years pal. No small feat. Been on that path for some time myself.

1 Like

Welcome to anyone I’ve missed :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

Hello guys, I’ve always been here but in the shadows​:grin:, now it’s time to participate a little, I take the opportunity to thank everyone who keeps this forum alive, contributing and helping others. :+1:

16 Likes

Welcome to OG @Alta.Gama :v:

1 Like