Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi @Alta.Gama! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!

High again OG its been a while, 16 years now, since that fateful day in Ought Six. I’ve since found the site again but haven’t posted till today on account of the legal status in my neck of the woods(Still). But I’ve missed my OG buddies and wanted to get back into the scene even if I “cant” “grow”. :wink:

12 Likes

Welcome back to OG Habitt, OG is like the SAS or Mafia, you never really leave lol.

3 Likes

Yes sir! OG 4 life.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Alta.Gama!

Out from the shadows

It is nice to see you out from the shadows…

Welcome Back to the OG @Habitt !
I see that you have been back on the OG since 2019 and have been reading a bunch!

hiding next level

You were here the whole time but we just couldn’t see ya!

Hope to see y’all around the OG!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

You know it brother! I always like to learn so I haven’t been sitting on my laurels. I think you’ll see me around here and there. Also, good to see an old name I remember!

2 Likes

Welcome Habit. I also was away for a long time, I was very surprised to see OG back up and realized I really missed this place. I am finally back in a situation where I can start growing again. I am also in a weed friendly state so I am very excited

4 Likes

Welcome back @Habitt

4 Likes

Hi @Habitt! Welcome back to OG! You might love it even more nowadays!! Have fun!!

2 Likes

New to the site. Not the culture. Tad confusing but I’ll get the hang of it.

Gassy, kerosene aroma is basically all I chase after. Pine, garlic, skunk all welcome to my pallet as well. I’m from so cal and been here my entire life other than some short lived periods in Florida and Sacramento. I grow indoor and out. Inside I have 3 tents and I prefer to grow in pure coco. I’m also a seed collector so I try to get stuff that won’t be on market long. Or anything gassy I usually grab. Hope to find a good host of people to bs with and even trade genetics. I hope everyone is having a great day and positive vibes sent to everyone. Happy Thursday everyone

21 Likes

Welcome to OG @McKushin , glad you could join us. If you are confused by something here feel free to tag me and I will help you though as best I can.

3 Likes

Welcome @McKushin from a fellow newbie, you’ll love it here. Welcome to OG.

1 Like

Welcome to the OG @McKushin !

And so we see SoCal doesn’t claim NorCal (Sacramento)…
That is hell’a funny.
I grew up in SoCal and lived briefly in NorCal before moving to TX.

Definitely a CA thing!

and as always…
Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hi @McKushin! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed!! Have fun!!

3 Likes

Welcome @McKushin there is no shortage of people here to bullshit with.

5 Likes

I live in the high desert currently. True high desert. Just north west of riverside area. I lived in Sacramento 2016-19. Back to socal lol. I hell-a like it better in sac. But desert is in my blood. And all my life is down here. Thank you everyone for the very warm welcome.
I have 3 tents and my outdoor. 2x2 2x4 and 4x4. Plus some decent square footage out back. I remain 215 compliant because the recreational laws suck. For me to make a journal I just start up in the different categories? @DougDawson Hey Doug!!! Thank you for you help and assistance! Always positive vibes send to everyone.

9 Likes

Welcome! I lived in Anza for a while and FL most of my life, Just moved to the NE. Sounds like you fit right in here. :wave:

2 Likes

Wheres the appropriate place to start journals. I’m sorry for posting this in the wrong place. @DougDawson sorry to bother so soon. Lol. I’m taking you up on your offer.

3 Likes

No problem, anytime. Post them at this link for indoor.

And this one for outdoor.

1 Like

I don’t think I have permission yet maybe? I can’t find where to start up. Like to post a new thread

4 Likes