Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi @Mrgreenthumb

Right now im vegging a melonsicle by thseeds, got a blueberry auto on the go and my critical xl autos just won’t pop…

Was planning to scrog a single lady and do autos at the same time, then thought flood and drain single, then sog and then just went nah,
Stick with what works for you mate, leave they fancy stuff for the pros

Hope my other photo popped, it’s oh shit don’t even remember…weed no doubt

3 Likes

Oh man that sucks, I swear popping seeds is the most stressful time during the whole grow, have you tried some peroxide, been known to help.
I was just looking at TH seeds, might be making an order for some there stuff. That melonsicle sounds awesome let me know how that turns out.

3 Likes

Hi @Myusernamewastaken! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed!! Enjoy!

1 Like

All good mate
I just dump in an a cup of tap water in the cupboard above the fridge til gehy shoot tails then into coco

These seeds are old so they pop then stall and die

Been using nutrient half strength and scarification to combat it

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Myusernamewastaken!

Glad to see you got that whole user name thing worked out! :wink:

Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks mate

Say how do I change fav strain in profile?

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Myusernamewastaken :seedling: enjoy it :pray:

@Myusernamewastaken

Quick Guide to change Fav Strains :arrow_double_down:

5 Likes

Mate you are a legend, I so appreciate your time to reply like that.

Wow, some really nice people on this forum

10 Likes

I am new to the sub i used reddit for the past 3 years there is just to many haters on there I have read a few of the subs here and they seem to be full of people just wanting to help others I am a 3rd gen grower my grandfather was a gorilla grower back in the 80s and my father was in mid 90s and now i have bin doing it for the last 5 years and i am more than willing to help anyone I can and would love to become part of the community

18 Likes

Welcome @3rdgengrower lots of good people here. Good to meet you

Welcome @3rdgengrower , overgrow is full of growers who are more than willing to help, I am sure you will fit right in here

2 Likes

Welcome @Myusernamewastaken & @3rdgengrower and thank you for joining the most amazing growing community online. I hope you will feel at home and find yourselves filled with the OG spirit. Don’t forget to read, read, read, and then read some more!

OGTW,
Marola

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @3rdgengrower :seedling:

Welcome to the best cannabis community on the web @3rdgengrower , glad you decided to join us.

Welcome aboard @3rdgengrower, this is the place to be. Best community out there.

Welcome to OG @3rdgengrower

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @3rdgengrower !

Good to have you with us at the OG.
Can’t wait to see your grow.

Here is to the good times to come on the OG :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I thought I’d jump on board cuz this seems like a nice place - and I always like to see what @santero 's up to lol

EU based microgrower for self-sustainable smokes and medicinal oil, currently going through some of the Eskobar repros, SAN gear and giving a go at the hype strains too (but holymoly those are expensive :stuck_out_tongue: ). Big fan of mr Bald Monkey’s stuff too.

Kinda trying to keep cuts now and at a 3 tent stage with one for veg, cuts and flower. All organic, homemade ferts and compost, weird lil no-till set-up in the flower tent, not very practical but fun. Accidents with pollen happen on a regular base too and I’m enjoying seeing what comes out of those. Thinking about hunting chocolates, the sweet stuff and maybe the oldschool hazes.

Dunno where this will lead but happy to be here and very grateful to all the people who made this space alive and kicking! :v: :green_heart:

18 Likes

heeey, nice to see you here, marcel. :slight_smile:
enjoy the great place and really fabolous people.

4 Likes