Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Thanks @MonasticDank! I can tell that already

2 Likes

Hey everyone! A friend has been trying to get me to use this site for a while, but I am a total noob and have no idea what I am doing :rofl:

I have been growing for quite a while, and would love to learn new tips and tricks & share the knowledge I have learned :green_heart:

18 Likes

Welcome welcome!

This is a great place to learn and share, and it’s pretty easy to use

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG @VioletStarfire !

You are going to :heart: the OG.

I second this :arrow_double_up:

The search function is the Magnifying glass on the top right side.

Enjoy your journey and see you out there riding the good vibes :surfing_man: on the OG :call_me_hand: 48

4 Likes

Hi @VioletStarfire! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Have fun!

2 Likes

Welcome @Harry_Merkin , @Justsmkn , @VioletStarfire

7 Likes

Hey @Justsmkn welcome!! This place has a lot to offer and I think you will be glad you came. Excited to hear about your experiences and what you like to grow.

Thanks,
BagmanCrappy

2 Likes

Thanks @BagmanCrappy! I’ll start a journal soon!

5 Likes

Welcome @Justsmkn, glad to have you on board th OG train. I am sure you will fit in just fine.
Welcome @VioletStarfire you will be happy your friend persuaded you to join us here, best home on the internet

2 Likes

Thanks @Mrgreenthumb! I’m feeling the love already. I’m already hooked!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Been looking through the whole bodhi thread for a while and enjoying this place so I figured I’d sign up and join the fun :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Welcome to OG :partying_face: @mmspupil @Justsmkn :pray:

2 Likes

Hi @Justsmkn! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @Dirtfarmer , @James_Pot , @Harry_Merkin , @Justsmkn , @VioletStarfire and @mmspupil . Been busy in this thread the last few days. You cannot post videos on the site @Harry_Merkin but you can post links to external sites such as youtube to show vids. Or make them into gifs under 1 MB. Have fun all, lots to see here and plenty of growers to converse with.

5 Likes

Thanx for heads up, I will give that a go!

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @Faithisyours @Abbbian @DougDawson! Lots of warm welcomes here. Thanks! Out of :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG @mmspupil !

:heart: it when I hear this and then see image

The OG has this effect on us all.

With a 7 hour read time I am sure I will see you see you out there riding the good vibes :surfing_man: on the OG :call_me_hand: 48

1 Like

Nice looking herb you got there

4 Likes

Thanx bro!

3 Likes

Hi y’all! Getting started on a new grow for the first time in a decade and am coming here as a resource for knowledge and to eventually start a grow thread! Thanks for having me

11 Likes