Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi @DonGiiva, @bluelizard and @odetta!! Welcome to OG! You’ll all love it here! Without a doubt!! Have fun!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG community :raising_hand_woman:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Hello community my name is Dr green Sleeves, I know I spelled my name wrong can’t fix it I’m stuck lol it’s all good lol I’m a natural farmer no chemicals no pesticides and it is true bugs don’t eat healthy plants just saying, I’ve been growing for many years but the past 7 it’s all I’ve done full time and I love it do what you love and you will never work a day in your life :slight_smile: idk bout that because turning that bigole compost pile is WORK lol I used to cross this with that useing others polywog stew but no more after a whole lot of R&D I’ve come to the conclusion that if I want good and complete gene pool I’ve got to start from landrace and just work them and create my own staple of genetics which I have started but it has only just begun:)

15 Likes

Purple cultivars , the purple it self is an antioxidant and authritus is the oxidation of your joints so all the veggies you eat should also be purple also same treatment for like fibromyalgia good luck on your quest and I’m glad you’re here it’s just like coming home :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @drgreensleeves you’re in good company here :+1: plenty of organic/natural growers like yourself around

8 Likes

Hi,

My name is Tim.
Denver based.
I grow and make seeds under MeowsTrapSeeds.
IG @meowts_3.0
en.seedfinder.eu/database/breeder/Meows_Trap_Seeds/

15 Likes

Welcome man

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @MeowsTrapSeeds , glad you decided to join us.

4 Likes

Great to have you on board .

3 Likes

welcome @MeowsTrapSeeds hope you enjoy it here

1 Like

Hi @MeowsTrapSeeds! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!!

1 Like

Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Hi OG fellas!

Kroma here.

I’m passionate about pheno hunting, pollen chucking and extractions. I love phenos with lots of terps and resin since I hunt/cross for extractions. Bag appeal is good but not all.

I’m setting up/expanding a small lab where I do extractions, tissue culture, and chemical tests (mainly GC) that I hope to share with you soon.

20 Likes

Welcome to OG @kroma

2 Likes

Hi @kroma! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed!! Have fun!

4 Likes

I feel like I’ve heard you say this before. Lol

6 Likes

Hey @Floyd! Good to hear from you, not really… just about to mostly (all) new OGers!! :flushed: :face_with_monocle: getting to know this one of a kind site!!!
:sunglasses:
Minor changes though…!

5 Likes

Whats up guys! Indoor grower, looking to start and heard this was a great place to read into!

15 Likes

You heard right, welcome to OG :v:

5 Likes

Welcome @Kidcia you have found the right place.

6 Likes