Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Howdy! Sorry for the late reply, hadn’t gotten a notification. I haven’t had any issues with seeds, but I’ve only had 12 seeds shipped in since I’ve been living here.

5 Likes

Welcome @cdues21! You’ve found the place! Good to have you on board!

3 Likes

I feel you there, brother. Three and a half years here and the daily time with the plants is a big help. I started growing for all the obvious reasons, but also because of advice that growing plants or getting a pet is a good way to learn to take care of something and then you get used to taking care of yourself too. Seems to work for me, welcome to OG!

5 Likes

Hi guys! Just joined OG and looks like there’s lots to learn from and explore here.

I’m currently going a pheno/geno hunt on YT @‘WolfGrowsWeed’ posted my 1st video today which show ALL the different cultivars branded seed packs Ill be running (I think about 13 in total).

Follow on the journey I’ve never done YT stuff before but I guess a like and a subscribe would do great if anyone fancies, the quality will get better I promise! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15 Likes

Hi @WolfGrowsWeed! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Enjoy!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @WolfGrowsWeed

3 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you👍!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @WolfGrowsWeed! Great to have you here! Keep on growing!

3 Likes

Hey Hey Glad to see you here! You will have a good time and the people are great.

2 Likes

Hey @widowmaker there was a dude from Massachusetts on the free seeds and clones thread a few days back that mentioned he had a mom of Chem 4 and may have cuts available. When you can post up a request in there. Cheers

Edit* might have been a few weeks, I’m trying to find the post.

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @cdues21, @widowmaker, @WolfGrowsWeed :raising_hand_woman:

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @cdues21 @widowmaker @WolfGrowsWeed :seedling:enjoy it :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome, just here for info and good vibes

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @Natea , make yourself at home. Lot’s of great info to be had, enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks man I will!

4 Likes

Welcome @Natea, I am sure you will love the place

3 Likes

Thanks, I am part of another forum which is much smaller, so this was a little overwhelming at first. However I am digging the higher energy more and more!

6 Likes

Glad you are here @Natea , you will find it is a very good source of information and very helpful people that genuinely want to help each other.

2 Likes

My goal is to find some good G13 crosses beans when I become a member! Always a dream of mine.

4 Likes