Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi folks!
I’m glad to be here, seems like y’all reaaally nice people :blush:

15 Likes

Welcome @All-packed hope you have a great time here!

4 Likes

@All-packed welcome

4 Likes

@All-packed … Welcome aboard the OG train. Im sure u will find answers to anything cannabis and beyond​:trophy:… Have a slice of :cake:with​:cherries:on top​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:. Happy holidays to u fam

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @All-packed !

Couldn’t resist…

Glad to have you here…

Here’s to a new beginnings :seedling: and great times to come!

11 Likes

Hi @All-packed! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! No doubt! Have fun!!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @All-packed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @All-packed , glad you joined up

2 Likes

Aloha, i’m Tardis. Originally from Kauai Hawaii I now live in the legal state of Arizona. I love Vortex by Subcool and any exotic fruity candy terps. I love all weed terps but those are where i’ve found my favorites. I work with Groundbreaking Seed Group on the Vortex Preservation Project. I love growing cannabis it is the most fulfilling hobby/lifestyle i’ve ever had. I’m a loyal servant to the Cannabis plant and believe in doing things right when it comes to breeding. I’m also a force to be reckoned with. Lets overgrow this planet and breed the best possible cannabis for the next generation of humans and assist them in a better society through cannabis.

21 Likes

@Tardis808 Welcome! You’ll love it here! Much less drama and stuff than RIU !

Check out the Vortex preservation thread on here by the way, as I am contributing some F1 Vortex beans to help them out in selecting killer phenos to produce F2’s and hand them out…

Glad to see a familiar face, and I’m always happy to see fellow weednerds on here!

11 Likes

@Tardis808 Welcome! Glad you are here!

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Tardis808!

Sounds like you have made it to the right place!

Can’t wait to see your grows.
Especially the Bog - Lifesaver.

See you out thereSurfer Dawg the good OG vibes! :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

It’s great to see you here @Tardis808 , welcome!:pray:

6 Likes

@Tardis808 …welcome the og train my friend. Knowledge is abundant here. Enjoy

6 Likes

Hi @Tardis808! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Without a doubt! Have fun!!

6 Likes

What’s happenin’ everyone? I’ve been lurking a lot with no account the past few days and decided I would join the fun. I have a soft spot for pre-social media style internet forums so this has been a fun place to check out.

About me: After only ever smoking with friends socially, I decided I wanted to pick up growing late in 2020. Part of it was wanting easy access to plenty of bud, and part of it is that it fits with my general interest in DIY stuff and gardening/plants. I also homebrew and have some decent raised beds in my backyard. I’d always enjoyed the effects of weed but never took that plunge into finding a plug and that whole deal. Unfortunately, my state has the distinction of being one of the last reliably blue states to not have rec weed yet. It’s frustrating.

On that legality front, the main issue with me growing was that while I have no problem with breaking that particular law that says I’m not allowed to grow/consume a plant in my own home, my wife doesn’t feel the same way. After two grows she was tired of being paranoid and made me/asked me to stop. That was March 2021. Unless things get completely f*cked in our state legislature in 2023 we should finally get recreational and likely home grow as well. Then it will be time to revisit this topic lol. For now I’m just living vicariously through all of you, so cheers!

14 Likes

@HeartOfDankness:joy::rofl:… Dont panic :rofl::joy:i too live in a f’d up state my man. Only medical is allowed… I totally feel u buddy… An understand ur wife’s feelings… Where im at boys-in-blue ride around every day both AIR and drive by. I age like 3 years every grow… But i love the excitement of it all. Like a soldier on fnt lines … MY FAM…ENJOY THE OG TRAIN RIDE IT IS A BLAST . FULL OF KNOWLEDGE . ENJOY

3 Likes

welcome @Tardis808, can’t wait to see your subcool stuff.
Welcome @HeartOfDankness I feel your pain on not growing. But I am sure things will change soon in your state

3 Likes

Hi @HeartOfDankness! Welcome to OG! You’ll love it here! Guaranteed! Enjoy!

1 Like

Aloha @Tardis808 :white_flower: :sun_with_face: :rosette:

I like your style. :sunglasses:

Welcome!

Please tag me in your grow journal if you start one!

1 Like