Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to all that are new to OG. Now that you 🫵 got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your 🫵 life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: 🫨 :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Come. Be with us now :purple_heart:

3 Likes

LOL yes sir that’s me! That little grow I think helped many growers get going and helped understand just how simple you can keep it and still get beautiful results! I been retired for over 10 years now and about to jump back in it’s like a whole new world with these LED lights, auto flowering genetics, water farms are no longer made by GH?! Wtf? Am I in another dimension lol :joy:

8 Likes

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me here :blush:. it’s good to be here and share different things, also get different options and perspectives on things.

@Prince I know that many ppl want to visit Finland becauce we have clean nature and in mid summer sun is shining all day long. But If you have to live here in autumn/winter that’s not so nice, unless you like cold and darkness :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @StillLearning!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @StillLearning i you’ll find some other Northern European growers in here like @Swe-can here in these threads with some good outdoor advice for your region, It’s not just autoflower genetics!

3 Likes

Hello Overgrow! I’ve only been growing for a couple of years and it’s all I can think about, which brings me here today. I’m here to share and document my progress, success or failure, with a community to support. I hope to help and make some fellow weed-freak friends! :smile:

20 Likes

Welcome to OG @number1

7 Likes

@number1, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @SCOTTYBALLS and @number1 :v:

9 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @number1!

3 Likes

Outta likes.

Welcome to OG, @number1!

You, my friend, are so going to fit right in here! May I just say welcome home (even though you might not know it yet). smile1

3 Likes

@number1 Welcome to OG !!
:seedling: :herb:

2 Likes

Hello overgrow, here on recommendation from @Bizzaro. This will be my second year growing outside. Located just outside Rochester NY to the south west. Looking forward to being apart of a community that takes pride in growing an incredible plant!

I started building my little 2 acre homestead in 2019 and looking forward to I cooperating this wonderful plant I to my garden more. Anybody know about what other types of fruits, veggies and perennial edibles grow well with mj.

17 Likes

Hello everyone👋. Orange.bud 41 years old, passionate about cannabis since I was 14… I started with outdoor and indoor cultivation as soon as I had my first apartment. Small grower addicted to seeds of all kinds, with a preference for slightly more sativa hybrids. Good vibes to everyone. Kiss
O.B

19 Likes

Welcome @Sailorjerry58 and @Orange.bud ! Glad to have you aboard!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Sailorjerry58 and @Orange.bud , glad you decided to join us :v:

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Orange.bud & @Sailorjerry58
cheers

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Sailorjerry58.

3 Likes

@Orange.bud, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes