Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

That’s what I’m talking about.

5 Likes

Most those were filled with 2’ 10 packs and stickers each. My entire grow this year except 1 plant is from this site.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Bert Happy to see you join here! :herb:

2 Likes

I could make my next 100 grows from beans from here. And I am allowed 110 plants per grow.

4 Likes

Its starting to get hard to choose what seeds to pop, good problems ftw!

2 Likes

Hey OG!! Been lurking around for about a year and finally started a journal a couple months ago

The Laundry Room

Professional DIYer, tinkerer and maximizing small spaces for growing is what I’ve been into for the past decade. Looking forward to being a part of and growing with this fine community!

Cheers to all and come say hey in my journal if you’d like!!

17 Likes

I’ve said welcome before but since it’s official now. Welcome to the OG @Smscreations we are happy to have you here with us!!

7 Likes

Welcome @Smscreations

5 Likes

Welcome @Bert!

And welcome @Smscreations!

6 Likes

Greetings @Smscreations Welcome to Overgrow !!

4 Likes

Oh heck, you are an actual craftsman, @Smscreations - clean, lovely work! I would not own a tent if I could build cabinets like yours.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Cjnsktr @Bert and @Smscreations :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Smscreations, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Cjnsktr, @Bert and @Smscreations!

7 Likes

Hey everybody. I’ve been lurking damn near forever but am just now stepping to the room. Thanks to all (too many to mention) for all the help & advice I’ve picked up over the years & hoping to help others out in the same way. Peace.

20 Likes

Greetings @Ivy !! Let me be the first to welcome you to OG !!
:seedling: :herb:

6 Likes

@Ivy, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes

Welcome @Ivy! Coming in with that OG spirit of “how can I help others” that’s what I love to see!

5 Likes

Welcome @Ivy glad you joined the conversation!! Happy to have you here!

4 Likes

Sup everyone. Been outta growing for the past few years but getting back into it. I was on riu for a few years and seems a lot of the guys from the bodhi thread migrated so here I am

13 Likes