Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Indeed it’s a good day in Ohio, welcome back to overgrow @LordGraceToke, nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Welcome back to OG @LordGraceToke
:seedling:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @DDCooper and @LordGraceToke!

6 Likes

Feel free to introduce yourself here @BigDaddyDrew , welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome @anon93645075

We all started so we have better weed and more of it

Have fun you’re in a great place

Paps

5 Likes

Welcome to the new OG @LordGraceToke, glad you decided to join us. Check out this thread I am linking, you may find some folks you know. :v:

Any original OG members back? - Overgrow.com

4 Likes

Welcome to the best forum out there! Glad to have you @Thetravler @anon93645075 @DDCooper and @LordGraceToke love seeing all the newcomers as of late! You guys are gonna love this place! Trust me

6 Likes

Thanks. This group of awesome people was recommended to me from a guy that’s become a good friend. He hasn’t steered me wrong yet. Lol(YET). He really is a stand up dude and encouraged me to “just buy the kit bro!!!”and now I’m down the rabbit hole and have taken over a room with multiple tents and have a big vegetable garden too

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure in a week, that guy will have become your bestest of best friends for the advice. Welcome to all the newbies.

4 Likes

Upfull Heights to the OG crew, been on here for about 2 months and let me just say this forum is a true bless up , much Raspect from yhr isle of Barbados :barbados:, OverGrow the :earth_africa:. Peace. Love and Ganja.

19 Likes

Welcome to the show @1ganjaguild !

2 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @1ganjaguild!

3 Likes

Gratitude and Raspect

3 Likes

@1ganjaguild, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @1ganjaguild of Barbados! Overgrow the world! That’s the spirit!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG. This is an amazing place! @1ganjaguild
:seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome my friend.
Greetings from the northern continent!
:smiley:

1 Like

Blessings Flow to all who OverGrow. Peace. Love and Ganja.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Thetravler @anon93645075 @DDCooper @LordGraceToke @1ganjaguild ! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Hello back at you ! Thanks for the greeting, I’ve been on here probably A month now . Really smart and greatly noligible people , I have been throughly enjoying meeting new people and learning new things . Cheers !

3 Likes