Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

welcome to all new members! is good to have you here! have great time! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

LordGraceToke and my trusty assistant, Cheetah, here. Been growing longer than the statute of limitations, and was an Overgrow member in the early 2000’s. Now that Ohio has gone legal and Overgrow is back, Cheetah and I will go public. Looking forward to seeing what the younger generation can do!

20 Likes

Welcome to OG @LordGraceToke !!! have a great time! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @anon93645075 @DDCooper nice to make your acquaintance. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @LordGraceToke.

4 Likes

Indeed it’s a good day in Ohio, welcome back to overgrow @LordGraceToke, nice to meet you.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Welcome back to OG @LordGraceToke
:seedling:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @DDCooper and @LordGraceToke!

6 Likes

Feel free to introduce yourself here @BigDaddyDrew , welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome @anon93645075

We all started so we have better weed and more of it

Have fun you’re in a great place

Paps

5 Likes

Welcome to the new OG @LordGraceToke, glad you decided to join us. Check out this thread I am linking, you may find some folks you know. :v:

Any original OG members back? - Overgrow.com

4 Likes

Welcome to the best forum out there! Glad to have you @Thetravler @anon93645075 @DDCooper and @LordGraceToke love seeing all the newcomers as of late! You guys are gonna love this place! Trust me

6 Likes

Thanks. This group of awesome people was recommended to me from a guy that’s become a good friend. He hasn’t steered me wrong yet. Lol(YET). He really is a stand up dude and encouraged me to “just buy the kit bro!!!”and now I’m down the rabbit hole and have taken over a room with multiple tents and have a big vegetable garden too

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure in a week, that guy will have become your bestest of best friends for the advice. Welcome to all the newbies.

4 Likes

Upfull Heights to the OG crew, been on here for about 2 months and let me just say this forum is a true bless up , much Raspect from yhr isle of Barbados :barbados:, OverGrow the :earth_africa:. Peace. Love and Ganja.

19 Likes

Welcome to the show @1ganjaguild !

2 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @1ganjaguild!

3 Likes

Gratitude and Raspect

3 Likes

@1ganjaguild, welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG, @1ganjaguild of Barbados! Overgrow the world! That’s the spirit!

3 Likes