6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vegabom

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Vegabom
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome! Love your grow style!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vegabom I just started my third as well! The others arenā€™t kidding though my first two grows were 2 plants each this time I dropped 10!

Feel free to tag me if you start a journal/diary on here Iā€™d be happy to follow along!

6 Likes

:crazy_face: Yeah, itā€™s real!!! @mota

@Vegabom, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @DocGreenStone.

4 Likes

Welcome very much @drsunshinestrains @Docgreenstone @vegabom , good that yous are here!

Every DAY! :smile: :green_heart: :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. great to be here.
I was a lurker on the original OG and the old Planet skunk but back then I was growing during Prohibition so never really felt safe to post. Itā€™s such a great feeling to be able to grow legally here in Thailand now(letā€™s see for how much longer). Here is a pic of one of the Night Moves phenos Ive been working with recently. again Thank you OG!

20 Likes

Welcome all new comers to OG. Now that you šŸ«µ got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your šŸ«µ life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: šŸ«Ø :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vegabom :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vegabom ! good to have you here ! bet you`ll have a great time here! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Hello everyone Iā€™m Automan, long time lurker of the forum, finally joined. Looking to learn and network.

Glad to see lots of Canadians on the forum

12 Likes

First green pip from me lol, welcome to OG AutomanšŸ‘.

Got any work around for Android auto not working on my Samsung phone, other than changing the phone, just got a new carolla x hybrid and canā€™t get my phone to connect with it, googles last update on android auto has screwed a lot of new Samsung phones :confounded: I canā€™t get any other auto apps to load on the car either.

5 Likes

I should have mentioned the ā€œautoā€ in my name is because of autoflowers lol.But I might be able to help you troubleshoot. What apps are you trying to connect and what errors are you getting?

Are you having issues with bluetooth?

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @automan321.

7 Likes

Lol I should have realized.

I have tried a few different apps like Waze, Auto Zen, Auto Mate, I was going to try car home ultra next, but I am not sure if the car is only compatible with android auto.

My wifeā€™s Motorola phone gets everything working OK, the Toyota app on my phone works OK. There are so many Samsung users complaining with the same problem at the moment, I am hoping Google will do a bug fix soon.

I have no problem getting a Bluetooth connection just getting any auto app to load on the cars screen. The phone is only 10 months old and android auto is pre installed, so I canā€™t even drop it back to an earlier edition that had no problems as some users are suggesting.

3 Likes

You might be able to install an older version if you find an .apk file for it. If you have another android phone (one that youā€™re not using) try the apk there first then install it on your newer phone.

4 Likes

Cheers man, I have a couple of old phones I can try :+1:

2 Likes