Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @DocGreenStone and @Drsunshinestrains.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG! This is a great place for information and amazing people to help when itā€™s needed. Dig in!

4 Likes

New guy here, on my 3 rd run, itā€™s a nice hobby. Learning to navigate site, so far so good!

22 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Vegabom!

Thereā€™s some understatement! :wink: Give it time. Itā€™ll grow on you (possibly faster than you can consume it!)!! Pot leaf hopper

7 Likes

I give away so much weed, there were times when I was scraping my bowl to catch a buzz. Now I canā€™t smoke it fast enough.:laughing:

6 Likes

LOL, Yeah, itā€™s a tough problem to have. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Itā€™s like a contagion around here! At the risk of repeating myself, ya gotta be careful or youā€™ll find yourself with that same problem! smell ROFLMAO

Now where is my bong?! bong4

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Vegabom!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vegabom :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vegabom

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Vegabom
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Welcome! Love your grow style!!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vegabom I just started my third as well! The others arenā€™t kidding though my first two grows were 2 plants each this time I dropped 10!

Feel free to tag me if you start a journal/diary on here Iā€™d be happy to follow along!

6 Likes

:crazy_face: Yeah, itā€™s real!!! @mota

@Vegabom, welcome to Overgrow.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @DocGreenStone.

4 Likes

Welcome very much @drsunshinestrains @Docgreenstone @vegabom , good that yous are here!

Every DAY! :smile: :green_heart: :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. great to be here.
I was a lurker on the original OG and the old Planet skunk but back then I was growing during Prohibition so never really felt safe to post. Itā€™s such a great feeling to be able to grow legally here in Thailand now(letā€™s see for how much longer). Here is a pic of one of the Night Moves phenos Ive been working with recently. again Thank you OG!

20 Likes

Welcome all new comers to OG. Now that you šŸ«µ got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your šŸ«µ life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: šŸ«Ø :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Vegabom :+1:

4 Likes