5 Likes

Warm OG welcome @KCACultivator :slightly_smiling_face:
glad you’re here :v:&:green_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @KCACultivator
:seedling: :herb:

7 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I am excited :grinning: to join this forum and dive into the world of growing plants. :deciduous_tree: I am pretty new :yum: to all of this so I hope you’ll consider me as I learn the ropes.

I’ve got a lot of questions about growing different types of plants, like what’s the best soil to use, how much water they need and how to deal with pests. I am also interested in learning about different techniques. :grin:

Could someone please point me in the right direction for asking questions ? I want to make sure I am posting in the right place and following the forum’s guidelines.

Looking forward to connecting with all of you. :innocent:

Thanks, :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:
Steve

21 Likes

@SeniorGrower , @MrDobalina , @RobbieP , @resimax , @KCACultivator , @smithis -
Welcome, welcome, WELCOME to Overgrow, and I’m happy to see you could all make it, safe and sound. Hope you’re finding your way around the forum well enough and diving into the wealth of knowledge and comradery around these parts.

Smithis- To answer your question- Try some quick searches on the specific topics you’re interested in learning more about. If you don’t find plenty of rabbit-holes and answers straight away, don’t be afraid to join the conversations you find. We all get better at this when we all get better at this.

Hope to catch y’all in the wild soon and damn glad to meet ya.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

11 Likes

Dang, man I think I may still have a copy of your laundry basket filter you posted up, so many years ago now!!
I got to deep dive to find that, that was like 4 computers ago!!

DAMN, I found it!
I used my roll of batting for maybe the next 15 years or so, making filters out of it.
All the best to ya!
webe

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @smithis !
Growweedeasy.com is a great resource to start with, it has articles on just about every topic related to growing, otherwise the search function here will help to find previous questions asked :smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @smithis Glad you found your way here!
cheers

7 Likes

@smithis, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG Steve! If you read the “Welcome to Overgrow!” email Lemonade Joe sent you when you signed up, it should answer most of your questions regarding guidelines, etc.

Cheers!

7 Likes

That brings back memories lol

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @KCACultivator and @smithis . Glad you decided to join us. :v:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG everyone!

6 Likes

Hi Everyone! Dropping an intro note
 :slight_smile: Ohio USA indoor grower here. Currently running a mix of strains. NLA for autos and photos are OG Kush, Dynamite Diesel, Blue Cheese and Deathstar. Have a few runs under my belt and just learning to clone. Looking forward to learning and exchanging info with the community here. :v:

20 Likes

Welcome to OG, @smithis! I predict you will find answers to virtually (if not literally) to all of your questions here. Again, welcome to OG! :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG man :+1:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @aGarageCulturist! You sound like you’ve got it going on! I can virtually guarantee that OG is looking forward to exchanging information (and perhaps more) with you too! Pot leaf hopper

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @aGarageCulturist
thumb

6 Likes