Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Hello everyone,

New here and to growing. I’ve been interested in learning to breed my own strains for years now and I’m finally getting started.

I grow indoors USA, Northeastern region.
A couple a strains that I have going right now are:-

ABC
ABC x unknown F2 (Cross is not my own)
Pancakes x Apples and bananas

Just want to say thanks to all the people on the forum for all the dedication and hard work to document your grows. It’s a very helpful learning tool!!

19 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Purple_Prince!

You have definitely come to the right place for expert advice and more.

Thank you for joining our ranks! :grinning:

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @aGarageCulturist & @Purple_Prince !
You have found the best cannabis community on the internet :grin: :seedling::fire::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Warm OG welcome @smithis @aGarageCulturist & @Purple_Prince :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Purple_Prince
high-five

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @resimax, @KCACultivator, @smithis, @aGarageCulturist and @Purple_Prince!

10 Likes

@aGarageCulturist, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Purple_Prince.

6 Likes

Welcome @Purple_Prince
Always loved the look of ABC leaves.
Hope you have a good grow :metal:

10 Likes

Hey new to this page. I’m Chad living in the US in the state of VA. Fairly recently began allowing us to be able to grow 3 plants at a time so I have been enjoying playing around with some auto strains.

18 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Isabelcj Happy to see you join here !
:herb:

6 Likes

welcome @all new members! good t have you around! make yourself @home and enjoy your stay!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Isabelcj ! You are in the best cannabis community on the net :sunglasses::seedling:

5 Likes

@Isabelcj, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Hello. You guys know how Captain Kirk doesn’t care if she’s green, purple, or covered in a crystalline entity… and if she stinks like seeping wounds and moon piss, well then all the better? Yeah I feel that…

14 Likes

Ok @Emr welcome to the show I think
:thinking: :thought_balloon::thought_balloon::dash:puff puff pass

11 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Emr! I prefer our crystalline entities. Can’'t wait to see what you’ve got going on! :+1:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Emr ! I prefer when Captain Kirk set’s his phasers to stoned :rofl:

7 Likes

@Emr, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @Emr
:seedling: :herb:

7 Likes