Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Warm OG welcome @Isabelcj @Emr :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Isabelcj and @Emr!

6 Likes

Peace, Blessings & Prosperityā€¦Honored to be part of the mighty O.Gā€¦Been soaking in a few of the Bubba Threads & loving itā€¦Iā€™m Canadian & have also been in search of High Quality Canadian Ganja Breeders away from the Usual Suspects like JOTI etcā€¦I started growing in the early 2000, put it on pause & Iā€™m back againā€¦When I stopped LEDā€™s were the new craze LoLā€¦So my 1st goal here at O.G other than Meeting & Learning from Cool,Wise folk, is to find Quality Genetics @ Reasonable $$ā€¦Right now Iā€™m Running H.S.C. Blueberry Muffin, Exoticā€™s Grease Monkey , Ripperā€™s Zombie Weddingā€¦& a Cut of Long Island Pinkā€¦All out door, which I will document in a Journalā€¦
RESPECT TO ALL

ā€¦

18 Likes

@IndicaDominanT, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @IndicaDominanT! Thanks for joining! :+1:

7 Likes

Respect Prince & Motaā€¦Thank U for the warm welcome

8 Likes

Warm OG welcome @IndicaDominanT :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome @IndicaDominanT happy to have you here. You will find no shortage of excellent genetics here. I look forward to catching your journal.

11 Likes

Globalnead, Gadarienā€¦Respect Familyā€¦Hope to start that Journal this weekend

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @IndicaDominanT :sunglasses:!! You are in great company friend, canā€™t wait to see your journal!

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @IndicaDominanT
:seedling: :herb:

9 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @IndicaDominanT!

10 Likes

Organical, ThirdStone, SICKNeSs, Appreciate it GrowmiesšŸ‘Š

6 Likes

@aGarageCulturist , @Purple_Prince , @Isabelcj , @Emr , @IndicaDominanT , welcome, WELCOME, WELCOME! ā€¦and Iā€™m damn glad to meet yaā€™! Hope yā€™all have found your way around easy enough in your first few days, and hope youā€™re tending happy gardens. Hereā€™s to all of you joining the ranks and adding to the sum of the best daily cannabis symposium thereā€™s ever been.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

12 Likes

Hello there dear community,
Iā€™m super happy to have found this community! I come from the eastern german hill lands and have a big interested in cannabis for half of my life so far. I also really enjoy growing plants in general and have quite some experience with growing and further processing of other (both famous and lesser known) ethnobotanic and psychoactive plants.

At the start of last year I got into growing ganja myself for the first time and did my first balcony outdoor grow. My plant didnā€™t yield much but it made so much fun that I was instantly hooked and it soon became a big passion!
This year I started my first indoor run, that will probably be finished in a few weeks.

Lately I got more and more into genetics, breeding and different strains and their heritage with a focus on landraces. I am super eager to explore what unknown gene pools this awesome plant has to offer and still want to be discovered! :slight_smile: :smiley_cat: I already started my first grow with regular seeds aside from my female plants im the indoor grow tent amd hope to produce own seeds very soon. :slight_smile:

Because of that, I am currently in search of some interesting strains that arenā€™t in the focus of todayā€™s mainstream cannabis industry. I hope to find some people with the same interests and goals on here to help each other out and would love to be able to exchange some strains and seeds and maybe even share genetics with them of possible.

Kind regards, ossi_grower :wave: :blush:

23 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @ossi_grower.

7 Likes

Really Appreciateā€¦LuV Ur Vibe Coffin _Dodgerā€¦Keep the Positive Energy and Stay Blessed :facepunch:

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @ossi_grower! Iā€™ll just mention that there is an International section here which includes many German OGs. Donā€™t want you to miss it!

Weā€™re really happy to see you here and canā€™t wait to see what youā€™ve got going on!

Welcome!!

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @ossi_grower !! You have arrived at the best cannabis community on the interwebs! Looking forward to seeing you around :sunglasses: :seedling: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Greetings @ossi_grower Welcome to OG !!
:herb:

9 Likes