Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG !! @numberfour, @Spaghetti_Guy :seedling:

8 Likes

Still causing trouble? lol! I told the mods if they keep leaving the door open weā€™d get all kinds of pests!

J/K, great to see ya Jimmi!

4 Likes

Many thanks for the kinds words and warm welcome @Forest_Organic @mota @globalhead @Organical @Prince @SiCKNeSs @ThirdStone

12 Likes

Welcome @Spaghetti_Guy and @numberfour happy to have you here!

8 Likes

I see you got Wifi as one of your fave strains see. Still got shit loads of the Wifi og reg beans that Boogieman created originally from Relentless. Thcfi3nd did me a seed run with the few i had left if your wanting some just shout mukka.

Growing the wifi gelato atmo that looks a lovely strain in my room and it stinks lush man.

9 Likes

@Figolus , @MadMac , @PollenCharlie , @Nocturn , @Michasber , @2-scoops , @Spaghetti_Guy , @numberfour , welcome, one, each, and the lot of you this week to Overgrow, and Iā€™m damn glad to meet you! Hope youā€™ve all found your ways around easy enough, and like @Gadarien put so succinctly,

And on the note of apologies for hyper-fixation, Numberfour- No worries here! So many diverse interests and expressions of expertise, and it all revolves around everyoneā€™s favorite plant. Hope you find it well.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

14 Likes

Lovely pictures - stoked to see and read more from you in the future!

8 Likes

Hello Overgrow,

Iā€™m farmerlion and I look forward to discovering this site.
I have been a part of other sites for many years. Itā€™s good to see this community back.
Peace farmerlion

19 Likes

Hey all!
Thought Iā€™d introduce myself, otherwise Iā€™ll forget. Iā€™m not usually a big fan of forums, social media, etc- but this site kept popping up in my research on growing, and in my search for some discoā€™d strains Iā€™ve been hunting. Iā€™ve been lurking for a bit, decided I should finally join.

Iā€™m Coconuts, new to og, and brand new to growing! Iā€™ve been smoking & making edibles for 15 years, med patient for 9. Iā€™ve always been passionate about the plant, and enjoy sampling as many different varieties as I can. My state finally completely legalized last year, so I decided itā€™s high time to start growing my own. Iā€™ve always been interested, but previously between legal challenges, space issues, and a general inability to keep a plant alive, I just never found the right time to start pursuing the passion.

My main goal is to grow organics to press into rosin for smoking & use in my edibles. Additionally, Iā€™m interested in growing some mother plants of my favorite rare/disco strains for preservation, and ultimately get into breeding my own crosses from them.

I just put my first round of seeds in towels to germ yesterday, so Iā€™m excited to see how they turn out! I decided a chaos run would be a fun way to start my first grow, so I have 2 fem autos (Blueberry kush, Alien Otto), 1 fem photo (Sour Lime Haze), and a reg mystery from my bob bag- 15 years of keeping only seeds from the best of the best strains I smoked (and was lucky enough to find a seed from). I plan to get a grow journal up here for it at some point, so Iā€™ll save the nitty gritty for that.

I still have little to no clue what Iā€™m doing, so I look forward to learning from yā€™all! :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

Welcome to OG, what kind of lions do you farm?
African lions, mountain lions, lion fish?

6 Likes

You came to the right place if you are wanting to learn how to grow.
Welcome to OG.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @farmerlion & @Coconuts ! You are in the right spot friends, looking forward to seeing you around :sunglasses::seedling::heart:

6 Likes

@Flower , @Organical
Thank you for the kind welcome :pray:

I just started a thread with some pictures from my greenhouse.
Peace farmerlion

11 Likes

@farmerlion, welcome to OG! šŸ™‹ :raising_hand_woman: :raising_hand_man: :hugs:

7 Likes

I can only say awesome! A ā€œWhatā€™s in Coconutsā€™ Bob Bag?ā€ grow log would be super cool. Maybe youā€™ll find a true :unicorn:. Iā€™m probably really common when I say I love growing plants out when the outcome is exciting but uncertain.

Anyway, welcome to OG!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @farmerlion and @Coconuts happy to have you here.

7 Likes

Whats up fam!

Im bigLblazed, was active on other forums a bunch years back, but been laying low past 5 or so yearsā€¦

Been growing since 2010, did a bunch of guerrila grows in the NE, i do mostly living soil growsā€¦ grew many years as a micro grower, but currently i have a few 2x4s and a 4x4 where i rock some LEDsā€¦

Im always pheno hunting and chucking some pollen around, to preserve then genes for the next generation :slight_smile:

I currently live in :de:! But still travel to the US at least once a year!

Been on OG for a few months already, mostly lurking, but finally decided to get out of the shadows and open up my game for yall!

Atm on vacation, lining up some badass genetics and preparing for the next big pheno hunt on fall!

Feel free to join my thread on the organic section! There will be some :fire: for sure!

Peace and love

20 Likes

Welcome to OG @Spaghetti_Guy , @numberfour , @farmerlion , @Coconuts and @bigLblazed . Make yourselves at home. :v:

8 Likes

@farmerlion, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Coconuts.

7 Likes