Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@2-scoops, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome toOG, @Figolus, @MadMac, @PollenCharlie, @Michasber and @2-scoops! Couch jumpers Wow, that quite the list! I hope I didn’t miss anyone!

9 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @2-scoops Glad to see you here!
roorrip

7 Likes

Welcome to the OG @2-scoops happy to have you here!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @2-scoops ! Look forward to seeing you around.

7 Likes

Yes great minds think alike, so i had the whole series on a usb stick and recently started watching again hence the name. Cheers man.

8 Likes

Cheers for great welcome guys, i shall get a grow up soon enough.

9 Likes

What’s up everybody, hope I’m introducing myself in the right section cause I’m doing it from my phone and is a bit confusing.
My name is Guerrilla Pike and I’m a 26 yo Italian dude, moved from Italy to Canada 10 months ago for the plant. Popped my first beans at 17, started with guerrilla and then transitioned to greenhouse/outdoor and indoor. I’ve surfed on OG and IC mag but never been a user, I was on a fishing forum something like 10 years ago.
One love.

17 Likes

@Spaghetti_Guy, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Sorry about the piss about name change guys, i went back to old one i used in past from Cartoon Head. Cheers peeps.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Spaghetti_Guy ! You did post in the right place, and have found the best place on the net!

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @Spaghetti_Guy! This is definitely the thread to introduce yourself on! :+1: And if you like to fish, you may want to check out this thread. We are a diverse bunch here. Make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Easy every one, hope your all well and red eyed, I’m numberfour from the UK. Apologies for the lengthy post, I am on the spectrum and often get hyper fixated.

I love growing, chucking pollen, buying and popping seeds, smoking, making hash, oil and edibles. Grow in soil currently using biobizz fish mix / grow / bloom under HLG and Grow Lights Australia LED’s in tents.

I grow mostly multi poly hybrids and chuck them to other multi poly hybrids that interest me and give them what some might say, silly names :wink: (Tour Bus 3, Reactor 4, Double 11’s, SloMo, Revenge of the Slice, Spatial Fields, Window Licker, 41 Slices and more). There’s no misconception or ego, its a little bit of pollen on a couple of plants for a few seeds but I love all aspects of it.

Fortunate to have tested for Bodhi a couple of times and Karma once.

Been to a couple of Dopefiend Cups (UK’s most sought after Cannabis Cup) and placed joint 5th one year with flower and 7th with Flower and 4th with Solventless another year. Also managed to play in a band at one of the Cannabis Cups in Amsterdam in my youth.

Found myself reading here quite a bit at the moment and always looking to increase my knowledge and better myself at growing and processing. It looks and feels a more positive forum than most with a decent amount of traffic, interesting posts and a good vibe. Been on RIU since 2011 and recognize quite a few names on this board.

Also grow a fair bit of Fruits and Veggies, make my own cider and wine, have chickens and spend a couple of hours every morning hanging out in the woods with my dog.

Few shots for the garden from 9 days ago, day 35+

Double 11’s #2 - one of mine
(Double Tap x (Wedding Cake f2 x Kush Mints 11))

Sol Fires Double Tap (GG4 x Black Banana Cookies), Seed Junky WCf2 x KM11

Double 11’s #4 - one of mine

Keeper out the D11’s

Galactic Reserve #6 - Bat Country Farms
((GG4 x Alien Dog) x (Breath Mints x Garlic Mints))

Second run, strange one one this, flowered 2 females and with both all the flavour is on the exhale. Very tasty and potent.

Reactor 4 - One of mine
(Chernobyl - Slymer S1 x Rainbow Milk)

Bob Bitchen’s Chernobyl S1 (mother had intense Lime nose and flavour ), Rainbow Milk is one of mine and is Rainbow Belts x Pirate Milk. She caught me off guard with her hunger and stretch. I had to cut off the tops two weeks into flower as they hit the LED’s and there was no space to bend the tops into. Fruit bowl nose, frost for days, looking forward to smoking this girl.

Marshmallow OG - Compound
(Chem D x Triangle Kush x Jet Fuel Gelato)

Keeper and tastiest from the pack, balanced flavour from parents and potent. Turned out to be a fantastic strain, I enjoyed all 4 plants flowered, ranged from Chem D / TK leaners towards the very sweet end of the JFG. Big plants, great structure and yield.

Tour Bus 3
(DEMO x Urinal Cake #1)

DEMO is GMO x High School Sweetheart (Gauge Green) by Genuity (RIU) Urinal Cake is from Thug Pug. Offensive yet alluring nose, tasty smooth smoke, potent.

Red Eye Jedi #3 - Bodhi
Skywalker OG X 88g13HP

First run and last seed from a pack, I do have another pack to look through but she’s ticking boxes at moment.

Few buds from last run
Revenge of the Slice #3 - one of mine
(Pablos Revenge x Slice Cream Cake)
ROTS 3 - Copy
Pablos from TikiMadman, Slice from Thunderfudge
Pablos Revenge was one of the most potent strains I’ve come across, this phenol has the bag appeal and a great mix of flavours more leaning towards the SCC. My other phenol is heavy on the Animal Mints in looks and flavour.

Wedding Cake f4 x Slice Cream Cake - one of mine
WCF4 X SCC 3 - Copy
WCf4 from Seed Junky
My WCf4 keeper was full on vanilla cake no lemon but she was too small, SCC male and females had great stretch and a large frame. Chuck worked perfectly, plants are double in size with one keeping the full on vanilla flavour the other with a SCC back end exhale. I lost the cuts in a propagator disaster, the tiny top of one is in soil, it’ll be hit or miss if she makes it or not.

Double 11’s #4 - one of mine
(Double Tap x Wedding Cake f2 x Kush Mints 11 #8 )
double 11s 44444 - Copy
I had got in pressing everything I could for Rosin a few years ago, flower, hash, dry sift. The Double Tap flower gushed huge yields. The Wedding Cake f2 x Kush Mints 11 was possibly the best pack I’ve worked through. I still have my keeper female years on although this D11 #4 is making me think about letting her go, better frame and structure, flavour and stone. The male WCf2 x KM11 has brough over all the best attributes from the females in the chuck.

Well done if you made it this far, hope to see you around.

31 Likes

I would like to welcome all the new people to OG.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG, @numberfour! Based on your post, I’d say you’ve definitely got it going on, brother! :+1:

10 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Spaghetti_Guy & @numberfour :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @numberfour ! You have some beautiful plants in your photos and sound like you’ve got a lot of experience to share! Looking forward to seeing you around :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

@numberfour, welcome to Overgrow. Nice looking plants my friend.

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @2-scoops!

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Spaghetti_Guy and @numberfour!!

8 Likes