Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@bigLblazed, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @bigLblazed ! Glad you made a post and came out from lurking :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson @Prince @Organical ! Its lovely being part of a community with the same passion as me! Thanks for making me feel at home fellas!

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @farmerlion, @Coconuts, @bigLblazed !!
acigar

6 Likes

Hey I have been part of this group for only a few days, and have already become a fan, this is an awesome group of individuals. I have been growing for a couple years now, I am still new to this. With all the information you all share I can see my grows only getting better. Thanks to all the people that have made me feel welcomed.

15 Likes

Welcome @Simdadon ! It is a pretty great place my friend, glad you joined :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@Simdadon, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Warm OG welcome @farmerlion @Coconuts @bigLblazed & @Simdadon :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Simdadon :seedling:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @farmerlion, @Coconuts, @bigLblazed and @Simdadon! Couch jumpers This is the place to be for folks like all of us! Pot leaf hopper

14 Likes

Thank you so much OVERGROW!
Peace farmerlion

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @Simdadon :v:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @farmerlion @Simdadon @bigLblazed @Coconuts, you need look no further this IS the place to bešŸ’š

12 Likes

Hi ocean grown and desert land locked original gangster over growers.
Iā€™m an older regular of OG overgrowā€¦lost my account of new OG but might get email address backā€¦will use this for nowā€¦ lots of great threads information and posts as much as the OG overgrowā€¦

Iā€™m not growing regularly so will use this account for some dumb embarrassing questions too I should know already when growing since 1993ā€¦just many breaks and usually small time stuffā€¦many strains grown, a little pollen chucking too but mostly into planning setups for any shaped room, basement loft or PC towerā€¦

I m a surfer as a past time and night surf so a few friends call me the night rider after a madmax 1 baddy villainous bikerā€¦mad Max with Mel Gibsonā€™

Have fun toke on I hope to learn anything and everything hoping to score work in medical cannabis industry hereā€¦take care looking forward to hearing seeing and learning and also seeing everyones frosty budsā€¦

18 Likes

Howdy yall, very excited to be here. Iā€™m a new grower from MO planning on growing outdoors. If the Lord permits it Iā€™ll be doing some grow journals and hopefully breeding down the road :smiley:

22 Likes

Greetings, @NightRider and @Bartholomew! Welcome to OG !! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @NightRider.

6 Likes

@Bartholomew, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Once again I want to welcome all the new members since my last post on this thread.

My short term memory is shot from the epilepsy I have or I would try and list names - Iā€™m very sorry.

11 Likes

Hi everyone, growing since late 90ā€™s . Loving all the modern equipment. New to overgrow, but not new to growing :canada: :v:

21 Likes