Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@Dran88, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @NightRider @Bartholomew & @Dran88 ! You guys have found the best cannabis community on the internet, stick around :sunglasses: :green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @Dran88 :herb:

9 Likes

Warm OG welcome @Bartholomew @NightRider @Dran88 :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, , @NightRider, @Bartholomew and @Dran88! This is definitely the place to be for those like you and me! Weed on!!

11 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow :pray:t2: new and returning OGers

12 Likes

New Member Introduction BTYGMO… I know there has got to be some like minded souls on this forum. I really enjoy the challenge of high quality micro gardens. Small foot prints concealed with total automation. I am currently running GMO and love the garlic strains. Looking for more friends and like minded gardeners on OG !!! I enjoy all the many different ways there is to grow the plant we all Love !!!

20 Likes

Welcome bud. Can’t wait to see what you have going on. I’m a small footprint grower my self, wasn’t by choice at first but now I don’t see a reason that I need much more. I love the challenge. The community is amazing here.

9 Likes

@farmerlion , @Coconuts , @bigLblazed , @Simdadon , @NightRider , @Bartholomew , @Dran88 , @BTYGMO - Welcome one and each of you. Damn glad to meet ya’ and hope you’ve found Overgrow well, tending happy gardens, and keeping cool through the season. Looking forward to seeing what you’ve got growin’ and goin’ on. It really is just about the best canna-community this side of cyberspace. Thanks for joining us

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

10 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @BTYGMO :herb:

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @BTYGMO ! You are in the right place my friend :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@BTYGMO, welcome to Overgrow.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG! Definitely looking forward to seeing what you do with micro- grows :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @BTYGMO :v:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone… Excited to share and hopefully learn more along the way. I will work on loading my last run on grow diaries. I have it documented just gotta find time to get it all uploaded. Cheers everyone!!!

Thank you,

– private information removed –

6 Likes

Appreciate the warm welcome, @mota @Flower @Organical @DougDawson @Prince @Gadarien @Coffin_Dodger and anybody else I missed!

I like that idea @rasterman , I may just do that once I’ve got a better handle on the basics!

For now, I’ve started a grow journal in the indoor section for this first attempt, feel free to follow along :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

thanks brother :smile:@Prince

5 Likes

Thanks, I dont do social media my new OG family is as close as it will get for me.

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @farmerlion, @Coconuts, @bigLblazed, @Simdadon, @NightRider, @Bartholomew, @Dran88 and @BTYGMO!!

13 Likes

Outta likes.

OG is literally the only social media I do. Nothing else. smizzoke|nullxnull

16 Likes