Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

I’m right there with you, I don’t have accounts on any other social platform either.

:male_detective:

12 Likes

what up im logging in to talk about dank and im trying to find old strains

13 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @dankisdope , you’re in the right place my friend. I’m sure you’ll find lots to interest you very soon.

7 Likes

@dankisdope, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @dankisdope !
Plenty of dank to be had around here, stick around, make some friends, and you’ll find whatever you need!

8 Likes

I like that it feels less hectic than other forms of social media. The forum format was created before we had smart phones and apps with algorithms designed to draw us back in again and again with relentless notifications and scrolling driven by a fear of missing out.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG, @BTYGMO Pot leaf hopper and @dankisdope Pot leaf hopper ! Can’t wait to see what you all have happening in your gardens! Revolving pot leaves

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @dankisdope , make yourself at home. :v:

7 Likes

thanks yall thats cool you responded and said whats up. SAN asked me to join and i definitely felt required to from such a nice invitation from such a cool guy. ive been searching endlessly for genetics i had a long time ago for the past 10 to 15 years and its crazy to see some people might actually still have something of the sorts. Cocoa stuff is under rated but im sure theres a ton i dont know about still too out there. Cant wait to browse more, ill post some pics too, maybe start a thread, ive got a lot of diff cuts from dynasty, brothers grimm, and a few plant from 808 genetic and ive crossed most of them now as well a time or two

12 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @dankisdope Glad to see you join OG !!
volcano

5 Likes

used to hang around at wietforum and other forums that are gone now.looking for new places.

16 Likes

I was on IG alot before the developers ruiined the app, cant even click a hashtag anymore and all the shadow bans, I used to really like checking out hashtags for my favorite strains and it was a great way to do it too. Actually find ppl growing real plants and real pics. Overgrow the only and best place i can find now for me. They couldve and shouldve kept it going but instagram is burnt. Much happier to be here and will contribute some action but mostly want to learn and read more about what people got going on cuz i know theres some real forum folks out there who got that crazy! A lot to learn im sure but im also trying to make stuff of my own too

used to be on the sannies forum 15 yr ago a little too

9 Likes

@toerist123, welcome to Overgrow.

9 Likes

Welcome to OG @toerist123 ! Stick around my friend, this is an amazing community we have here :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @toerist123 Glad to see you join here! :herb:

6 Likes

Welcome this is a good group

6 Likes

Warm OG welcome new members :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Yooooooo LOL!!!

Okay so I got trigger happy and made a thread ala new member intro, now awaiting approval duh, but I’m still mindblown to stumble on this, now of all times, so many years later! Sometimes the universe throws hints, sometimes she slaps you upside the forehead with a hail mary. :wink:

I was MAYBE 21 when the original OG got shuttered by RCMP in the heaven’s stairway takedown? Same handle then, Exodi, gloriously hamming it up in the FPC. :grin: 38 now and well, as they say… I’ve seen some shit lol. Big hell yeah, hello and a hug to all my OG ogers. :v:

24 Likes

Welcome home @Exodi ! Check the fridge and help yourself.

9 Likes

@Exodi, welcome to Overgrow.

7 Likes