Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG, @HillbillyHaze and @GROWER! This is definitely the place to be! Weed on!! Pot leaf hopper

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @GROWER ! You are in the right place my friend, welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Youā€™ve pretty much pegged OG for what kind of board it is:

I hope your mom is doing well, from the sound of it with you helping, she couldnā€™t be any better. Keep it up, young son. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey All! Iā€™m TOSH and was an active member of Tokecity after the original Overgrow.com was shut down. Hopefully I run into some old friends here. Feel free to message me if we knew each other.
TOSH

19 Likes

Welcome back to OG !! @TOSH
thumb

8 Likes

@TOSH, welcome to Overgrow.

8 Likes

Welcome back to OG @TOSH ! Plenty of folks from back in the day, stick around friend :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG 2.0 @tosh, make yourself at home. :v:

8 Likes

Warm OG welcome @GROWER & @TOSH :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Welcome back to overgrow @TOSH!

6 Likes

Thanks for the welcome guys!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG, @TOSH! Put on your house slippers, cuz youā€™ve come home. :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome @GROWER and @TOSH happy to have you here!

6 Likes

Hello, New to the community. Iā€™m a combat veteran who found cannabis after returning from the service. Was dealing with some PTSD and other issues upon returning, after taking handfulā€™s of pills doctors prescribed, things got real dark. Long story short found cannabis, got results and found a new passion.

I like to grow organically and work for a medical company locally. We have 250 flowering plants so I stay pretty busy there but have a small grow at home. Current set up is a 4x8 tent with 2 SF1000. Using locally produced living soil and currently trying the build a soil nutrients.

Was turned to the community by another local grower and after digging around decided to join up. Iā€™m just looking to share genetics and information with like minded people. Iā€™ll be starting a run in the tent and will be sharing soon. Always looking for advice and more knowledge and willing to share what I have for genetics and knowledge.

25 Likes

thank you for your service. and welcome nice to meet you.

10 Likes

@WitchDoctor31, welcome to Overgrow.
Thanks for your service.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG, @WitchDoctor31!

You, my friend, have definitely come to the right place! :+1: Again, welcome!!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @WitchDoctor31 ! Iā€™m so happy that cannabis was the answer for you, and stoked to see you around! Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @WitchDoctor31!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @WitchDoctor31! Itā€™s good that youā€™re able to work with cannabis as a job. I can imagine that to be pretty therapeutic also.

8 Likes