Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

@WitchDoctor31 Welcome to Overgrow !! :herb:

8 Likes

When I stopped growing last I was running a small but efficient closet/cabinet clone setup- 2x250w HPS lamps in the flower closet and a shitload of cfl’s everywhere in the veg/root cabinet. Still managed to pull 4-5lb. most cycles, but the way the landscape had changed over the last twenty or so years, both legally and the tech i.e. proliferation of led’s… I’m itching to get back into it lol. All those sexy looking autos out there too…

10 Likes

Welcome to the group!

8 Likes

Welcome to the group

8 Likes

Welcome to the best cannabis forum on the web @WitchDoctor31

9 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @WitchDoctor31 !

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @WitchDoctor31 :v:

7 Likes

Welcome to the group

7 Likes

Thanks all. A pleasure to be here.

7 Likes

Welcome @WitchDoctor31 you won’t regret joining !

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @WitchDoctor31 happy to have you here!

6 Likes

Hello, I’m new here and new to growing. My first seeds have just germinated!

I’ve been researching for over a year, and am building my own hydro setup combining various ideas I’ve seen and read about.

Decided to start growing because I got fed up with the lack of consistent access to strains from dispensaries. It’s been several years since I could reliably get a few specific strains that worked best for me, and now I’m on the quest for specific phenos of those / others that’ll meet various medical needs and give the specific results that work for me.

I’m excited to be part of this community and hopefully I can post some pictures as I get my setup finished and move my seedlings through the process. I look forward to getting to know folks and learn and hopefully eventually contribute productively.

17 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @C_in_CT!

9 Likes

Welcome to OG !! @C_in_CT :herb:

10 Likes

Welcome to OG @C_in_CT ! You are in great company my friend, stick around!

9 Likes

Welcome to OG, @C_in_CT!

THAT is so exciting, having popped beans!

shotgun-shoot

It sounds like you know what you want and are well on your way to getting it! :+1: And I can definitely say we’re all looking forward to pictures of your first grow!

12 Likes

Welcome to OG @C_in_CT :v:

9 Likes

@C_in_CT, welcome to Overgrow.

9 Likes

Welcome to the OG @C_in_CT happy to have you here! I look forward to seeing your journal!

11 Likes

Welcome in CT here too. A little closing in on the end of flower post. Gelato and OG Kush. Just to spice the chat along.

15 Likes