Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Warm OG welcome @Sinner and @WilliamTell :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey juste. Fait plaisir un francophone. Merci pour l’accueil!

5 Likes

Hey. Thank you, very comforting words! Thx for the warm welcome!!

5 Likes

Hey dude. Thank you! I will appreciate to share with you again. Thank you for your support!

4 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @WilliamTell and @Sinner
thumb

6 Likes

Welcome to the party @WilliamTell happy to have you join us,

6 Likes

Hej there, thanks for having me.
I´ve been growing for almost a decade now and stumbled upon this place.

That was my first outdoor grow, latitude ~54° and my last indoor grow, since my outdoor is just too stressful around here. Finally i´ve come to a point where i think i can start selecting and crossing strains, few days agoi put a few Cherry Poppers in the dirt.

a loose Moose

22 Likes

@LooseMoose, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG

5 Likes

I may be outta likes, but that won’t stop me from saying…

Welcome to OG, @LooseMoose! Your photos are beautiful. :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @LooseMoose
rasta

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Sinner!

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @WilliamTell and @LooseMoose!

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @loosemoose ! You are in the right place my friend :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank you all for welcoming me, and I look forward to learning from your experiences and advice. :v:

10 Likes

@ledtoke420guy , @Rastafarhigh , @Le_Rat , @Naturogrower , @Sinner , @WilliamTell , @LooseMoose , Welcome, welcome, welcome, and I hope you found us well and in great spirits, tending happy gardens and full jars. Damn glad to meet each and all of you, and I know we’re all the stronger for having you in our ranks! Hope you’re finding your way around easily and plenty to dive into.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

12 Likes

Thank you very much :clap::green_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @LooseMoose :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome brother :v:

6 Likes

Hello,

Long-time grower here. Used to be a member of Opengrow, before it disappeared, and was once a member of a site that will go unnamed (except that it starts with a THC and ends with a Farmer) until I was banned for daring to be a member of yet another site.

Here’s the surprise star of my most recent grow, Slurricane Cream. It may be the easiest plant I’ve ever grown – almost bulletproof.

26 Likes