Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcom to OG, @LuckyHaskins! Clearly, you know what’s going on with our favorite plant. I predict you’ll be spending a lot of time here, and it will become your online home. Welcome home!

9 Likes

Hell yeah. Welcome to overgrow @C_in_CT, don’t be afraid to ask questions. The only dumb question is the one not asked said someone sometime.
Welcomes to everyone else I missed in the past month or so, my mom doesn’t let me out to play.:joy:

10 Likes

@LuckyHaskins, welcome to Overgrow.

8 Likes

Welcome to OG @luckyhaskins ! This is the best cannabis community on the net friend, stick around!

8 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow !! @LuckyHaskins :seedling:

8 Likes

Welcome to the OG @LuckyHaskins happy to have you here! Always a fan of scrolling journals and such. Hope to see yours one day!

10 Likes

Welcome to OG 2.0 @LuckyHaskins , make yourself at home. :v:

8 Likes

Warm OG welcome @LuckyHaskins :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks, one and all, for the warm welcome.

7 Likes

Welcome @LuckyHaskins I dont even use any
Other groups since joining the OG, when you find the place you belong, no need to look elsewhere.

8 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @LuckyHaskins!

8 Likes

Welcome to the best site, hands down, on the internet. Lots of great people on here.

6 Likes

Welcome new members! This is feminized pollen flower with the pollen on the leaf below.!

10 Likes

Wecome @LuckyHaskins you’re in the right place. I’m new also here and I’m very happy the support is overflowing. And I’m learning more and more.Happy growing my friend. :v:

11 Likes

Hello everyone :slight_smile: Long time member/lurker at RIU. Heard about this site for a long time, but haven’t really checked it out until now. Been looking for other places to keep learning from, so I decided to finally join here. Looks like a ton of interesting topics to check out already, I can’t wait to dive in and see what I can learn!

19 Likes

Welcome to OG @TheMystified420 , make yourself at home. Lots to see here. :v:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG, @TheMystified420! In my not particularly humble opinion (hey, at least I’m honest about it), this is the place to be for folks like you and me. As Doug says, make yourself at home. :+1:

7 Likes

Thank you! Definitely looks like a nice place with tons of info. Already see some familiar names, so its nice to see people from other communities here as well :slight_smile: Always so much to learn in this hobby, feels like I can never get too much info, lol.

9 Likes

Thanks mota! I’ve been hearing of this place for years now, finally decided to venture over and see what it’s about. Seems like lots of experienced people here, so should keep me busy reading for quite some time, lol.

7 Likes

@TheMystified420, welcome to Overgrow.

5 Likes